Chapter 6

(TW: Non-Graphic Murder, Guns, Non-Graphic Fighting, Non-Graphic Kidnapping)

   I cried. Allen was gone. Lill opened the door. 

      "Go!" She said. I went out I was going to have to face it sometime. 

      "Natalie?" I said. Wes was killed and Allen stood there traumatized. Bang! I was shot in the back by Lill. I fell to the ground. 

      "Mari" I heard Allen say.

                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~

      I woke up outside. Bang! Allen was almost shot. Lill and he were fighting. She punched him in the face. Then she kicked him to the ground. He tried to shoot her but she used her gun to block it. He tried to get away. She pinned him and kicked his head. She shot him. I ran to him. 

      "Mari" Allen said. Lill had her gun to my head. 

      "Not today!" I said. Then I kicked her and shot her with her gun. Then I helped Allen up and we got away.

                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~

      We walked down the hill. We tripped over a rope and were put in a bag. There was a lot of gas, we both passed out.

      When we woke up we were in a cell. Our hands and feet were tied. Clare was sitting in an office chair holding her gun.

      "Are you going to kill us?" I asked.

      "Maybe." Clare said. She untied us. She loaded her gun and aimed it at us.

      "If you make another move, I will kill you!" Clare said. I squeezed Allen's hand. The gun was pointed at me. Bang.