Chapter 5 (TW: Non-Graphic Death, Guns, Non-Graphic Murder)

Peter stopped kissing me and ran off.

      "How could you?" Allen said.

      "You know I hate him!" I said.

      "Oh, so you didn't just kiss him?"

      "He kissed me! I was going to slap him but he ran off before I could! I'm sorry. He said he was going to help me find you! Why were you even in the bushes?"

       "That doesn't matter now! You could've stopped him and slapped him!"

        "Mama? Daddy?" A little girl said. Allen and I looked at the girl in shock. She only looked about 3. I slowly went up to her.

      "What's your name?" I asked.

      "Irma." She said.

      "Ok Irma, where are your parents?"

      "Gone and big boom hit them!" Irma said. I looked up at Allen. I knew that big boom was an asteroid.

      "You and he have to take care of me!" Irma said.

      "Ok." I said. She hugged me and I hugged back.

                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~

      Allen walked to Peter. I was just behind him. Allen had his gun out. I had my gun on hand.

      "Hello, again Allen." Peter said.

      "Never do that again!" Allen said. 

      "Do what?" Peter asked. Allen shot Petter right in the head. Wes came out. Pointed his gun at Allen. 

      "You don't do that!" Wes said. He grabbed me and put me behind him. 

      "Mari go back to the hideout! I love you, not Allen!" Wes said. I ran off. 

      "You monster!" I heard Allen say as I got in. I sat with Irma, Anec, and Lill. It was the longest few minutes of my life.

                                                                            And then... Bang