-! -1- !-

Ian POV

I woke up groggy. I cant remember anything from last night. Fiona a-and Kev probably veronica as well. I turn over trying to block out the light from the window. I can hear Debbie singing outside the door. I reach my arm out trying to find something to chuck in her direction instead I find a head source. mickey. I smile I snuggle closer to him and he groans. I think I woke him up.

'morning' he grumbles.

 'no go back to sleep.' I mumble. trying to hold him down keeping me warm. He's suddenly up and above me.

'what's that mumbles?' he mocks.

'Your up now so it doesn't matter.' I complain. I gently push him off me. mick rolls off the bed and onto the floor.

'shit' I hear him mutter under his breath.

'come on get up. I want to go to the Alibi.'

'why you only just got up' I ask.

'need to talk to Svet' he replies.

~time skip~

were at the Alibi and micks gone to talk to his wife while I try to find someone asking about what happened last night. I could ask mickey but he probably wont want to talk about it. I don't know why.

'hey Ian, have fun last night?' v says with a smirk.

'actually I cant remember what happened at all just that it was you, me, Kev and Fiona with maybe mick.' I confess.

'dirtiest white boy In America. yes he was there before and after me and Kev arrived. we could here you though the walls and we were next door.'

oh fuck

mickey comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and puts his face in the crook of my neck. why so affectionate? I wonder.

V just winks at me and walks off to find Kev.

what happened last night?

A/N

this is really bad it will get better. X

I hope - J