- " - 2 - "-

* Last Night *

Fiona POV

'hey Fi' i hear from behind me.

'oh hey V, what you doing here now thought we were meeting at the Alibi?' I ask

'All of Milovitch's girls are there' she replies sourly.

'you know it is your place as well you can chuck them hores out.' i say.

we walk down the stairs into the kitchen and see Ian sitting at the table looking upset.

'ian, hey, whats the matter? whats happened? who did it?' my motherly instincts kick in.

'Mickey'

and thats all i needed. i grab V whos heard everything and we leave angry. leaving Ian who's calling after us.

We head to The Alibi and see kev.

'Where's mick'  he can hear the anger in my tone.

'just left 10 mins ago' kevin replies looking confused but amused.

I run out followed by V looking worried.

'where would that fucker be' i ask Veronica.

we decide to ask Kev to call us when mickey arrives back at the alibi. we then make our way back to mine. when we get there we can here moaning from outside. they are being so loud. i quietly make my way into the house and see loads of bottles thrown throughout the house. I walk upstairs while V starts to ''clean'' up more like drink the rest. i can hear it coming from the boys room. Lip. Gently i push open the door and see Ian and Mick fucking. what.

I close the door and walk downstairs. seing Kev and Vi drinking.

'we'll i found Mickey' i say with a laugh.

WHAT they both screem at me.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

'they dont know that someone else is home' i gently speak

'we do now' i can hear Ian smirk  'so you know now'

he is standing at the bottom of the stairs and i can smell the acholol on his breath from here. Mickey is giggling behind him out of view.

They have both been drinking and smoking so i know that they wont remember tomorrow what happens now.  Me and V share a knowing smile and she shouts

'both of you down here now'

they giggle and fall the rest of the way down the stairs and tangle thenselves up in each other. slowly they make their way to the sofa and eventually (with out sitting on each other supprisingly) sit down.

we start to ask a lot of questions

when did this start

how long have you both known

what did mick do earlier

whats up

that last one was from Kev . we look at him questionly.

what i dont know abou gays. he replies

me and v both roll our eyes and look at the couple waiting for answers.

they dont even notice us when mickey mumbles something

'i love you firecrotch'

i now realise that mick isnt that drunk or high cause his eyes go wide with realiseation to what he said. now wanting to leave asap. while ian is trying to hold him down. mick eventually gives up and lets ian suggle into his back as mick goes right red.

i look at the other couple in the room and signal for them to leave with me before i push them out thefucking door.

we go over to next door and a couple of hours later we hear moaningagain nut this time its much louder.

i wont be getting any sleep tonight then.

A/N

i will be updating everyother day exept for next week as i have mock exams. yay

no one will read this any way so whats the point in writing this. X

- J.