Chapter Thirty Six

[Camila Cabello ft. Young Thug, Havana]

Alexa

"Mommy! We miss you. " The twins said, As soon as I accept the FaceTime from Brianna,

"How are both of you doing? Did you be naughty?" I ask.

"No, me good kids. Ask Aunt Banana. " Gabriella said, and I chuckled.

"Gabriella It's Bri. An. Na. " Brianna tries to correct Gabriella's pronunciation, but she still says it as banana." I just laugh at it.

Well, I trust you, but when do both of you want to go home, huh?" I ask.

"Mommy, why didn't you come here? It's fun here." Gabriel said, and I raised my eyebrow.

"Woah, you love to stay there? Alright, maybe you don't love me anymore." I pouted.

No, mommy, we love you." They said it in unison. I smile at their cuteness. I talk to them for a few hours because I just realised that it's already dawn. So I decided to say goodbye to them.

"We love you." They said it before I ended it. I miss them so much, but seeing them happy and staying there, I think it will be okay. I stand up from the couch and walk to the kitchen.

"What should I cook today? Hmm..... " I mumble to myself. I put my phone on the counter and then opened the refrigerator to look up ingredients. I took out the ingredients and decided to cook a simple meal. I'm going to cook spaghetti, and that's the best meal I could think of. Before I start to cook, I go upstairs to get my rubber band and tie up my hair into a bun. Messy bun, I think. Yeah.

After that, I'm ready to cook. I just put on my favourite song, Havana, while I'm cooking. I was humming and swaying my hips. This song makes my body automatically move into the Rhythm.

"Half of my heart is in Havana, oh na na..." I sing.

Just when I am enjoying myself cooking, I hear the doorbell. I have no idea who will come to my house this time. I wash my hands and walk to the door. When I open it, I see Jared standing in front of me with a bouquet of roses in his hand. "Jared? What are you doing here?" I am surprised when he's here.

"I finished my shift early and decided to stop by. Oh, and I got you flowers; I thought you might like them." He said that, and I can't stop smiling at his sweet behaviour. "Did I interrupt something? If that's so, I think I should go then." He said.

No, no, you didn't. I'm just in the middle of cooking something for dinner. We can have dinner together. Let's go." I take his hand and walk into the house. I put the roses on the counter and continued to cook. "The dinner is in the making. You should sit in the living room and rest a bit while I cook for you and me."

"Why would I? I can help you with that. It's not a big problem. I know how to cook, and I was the best chef when I was in university. Everyone loves my cooking." I look at him and raise my eyebrows. "What? You didn't believe me? Step aside, my lady; I will be your chef for tonight." I moved aside and let him cook.

"I can help. Besides, you are the guest, and I'm the one who should serve you. At least let me help you."

"Sure, bae." I smile at him, and we start to cook together.

"Finally, it's done," I said, looking at him. "Thank you for this meal. Now, let's go and eat. I'm starving." He just looks at me with a smile on his face.

He then leans in, and I just let it be. A moment later, his lips collided with mine. I kiss him back. I wrap his arms securely around me and bring me closer to him. I kiss him, and this feels so different. I love to kiss him because I feel so peaceful and secure. Just then, I could feel my stomach growling. I push him away, and we stop kissing.