? Problamatic Pt. 2 ?

A/n: still trigger warning and this might be a lot of parts sooo

Shane walked home with Ryan, holding hands with the younger as they entered his apartment room.

"What's that smell?" Ryan asked, taking in the weed smell.

"Drugs but don't worry," Shane answer before continuing to walk hand and hand with Ryan and walked into the bedroom. "Lay down," Shane directed.

"Uhh... Okay," Ryan obliged and walked over to Shane's Mickey made bed, something you would expect from Shane.

"I want you to rest, if you wake up I'll be in the kitchen," Shane smiled before walking over to Ryan who was snuggled up in his bed.

"You won't leave, right?" Ryan questioned weakly, already feeling tired from the soft black lights in the room.

"No..." Shane shook his head, kneeling before Ryan and kissed his forehead. "Sleep," Shane commanded and stood up before walking out of the room.

Ryan wanted to take a quick look at the calming room around him but he fell asleep to quickly to see any of it.

~

Shane was very aware that Ryan mostly likely wouldn't eat what he was making, but he needed to try. He had been so worried about fucking 'blazing it' or whatever to notice his friend is days away from death.

"Fuck," he called out as boing water had slashed up onto his hand from the noodles.

H sighed in annoyance and ran over to the sink, placing his hand under cold water as the noddles cooked.

"Shane," a small voice could be herd from the short hallway that led to Shane's bedroom.

"I'm okay, go lay back down, and take off your sweater if you're going to sleep with the blanket," Shane demanded kindly as he finished running his hand under water.

"Are you s-"

"Ryan. Go lay down," Shane said once again, an annoyed tone in his voice as he ran his fingers through his matted hair.

"Sorry," Ryan mumbled as he walked back to Shane's room.

~

Ryan woke up boiling, breathing heavily as his whole body was sweaty and hot. He was usually freezing but now, he felt like he was melting.

"Ryan?" Shane peeped the door open to see a very scared looking Ryan. "Baby," Shane pushed the door open and stepped in, Ryan was about to pass of from the heat.

"Too... hot..." he mumbled as he nearly felt his eyes roll in the back of his head.

Shane quickly grabbed Ryan and held him close to him, speed walking to his bathroom where he turned on a cold shower. Ryan didn't even care that his thin body was exposed to Shane, he was too out of it... it was too hot.

Shane pulled all his clothes off until he was filled undressed and set him in the cold shower. He kneeled down next to Ryan who was dazed.

"Ryan, I know you feel drowsy but I need you to say something to me," Shane stressed, wiping cold water as it dropped from his eyes brows.

"I love you," Ryan said blankly, not looking at Shane at all... he just kept staring at the tile shower wall.

Shane smiled a bit, clearing his throat before he reached onto the self in the shower and grabbed a wash cloth. He grabbed a bar a soap and made it the rag soapy.

He started with his chest, skidding the wash cloth over each rib, being carefully not to ouch on the old cutting scars. He washed his arms and his arms before he started at the legs, which he really hadn't taken note of till now.

"Fuck," Shane whispered to himself as he stared at the harm on Ryan's thighs, holding back tears as he ran the cloth gently over the skin.

He watched Ryan's facial expression to see if it hurt, but, luckily, didn't get a bad look. He washed over the deep wounds and made sure they were clean before rinsing the rag and wiping off the soap. He wash and condition Ryan black hair and turned off the water before Shane picked up the smaller.

Holding Ryan with one arm, Shane wiped the water from Ryan's frail structure before placing his boxers back on. Shane knew how bad heat exhaustion was so he carried Ryan to his room and put on a tank top and some gym shorts.

"You okay?" Shane asked, rubbing his thumb over his cheek bin while cradling his jaw.

"Y-Yeah," he stuttered finally making eye-contact with me.

"Perfect," Shane mumbled under his breath, pecking the smaller's lips like he was his boyfriend.

Ryan, still a bit out if it, blushed as the older took his hand, walking him out of his room and into the kitchen were Shane had prepared dinner.

"I made you spaghetti," Shane smiled as he motioned Ryan to sit down. "I know you don't want to eat it," Shane spoked out as he walked over to the noodles and mixed the meat sauce in. "But I want you try your best too, alright?" Shane explained, scoping out some pasta and putting it in a bowl for Ryan.

Shane sat down in front of Ryan and smiled, trying his best to hide his leg which was shaking violently. Damn addiction spasms. Shane placed the fork in the pasta and twirled it, getting a small amount of noodles and sauce on the fork before placing it in front of Ryan, who looked absolutely terrified.

"Ry, I know you don't want it but I need you to at least take a few bites, I'll sleep in the bed with you tonight if you do," Shane offered again, trying his best not to look as if he was trying to shove the fork into his friend's mouth.

"Promise?" Ryan asked, looking at the fork hesitantly before looking up at Shane with a nervous look.

"I promise, just take this and a handful more of bites, alright," Shane reassured, his blood pumping fast as he felt his lip twitch.

Ryan noticed this and look terrified, but quickly took a bite of of the pasta.

"I can feed myself, you don't look well," Ryan spoke, grabbing the fork and bowl away from Shane who was trembling.

"O-okay," Shane stuttered, standing up quickly. "If you don't finish, just stay at the table and leave the bowl there, I need a second.

Ryan nodded slowly as he chewed up the pasta that was in his mouth. Shane walked out of the dining room, and as soon as he was out of Ryan sight, Shane ran into the bathroom and closed the door. He turned on the shower water and stepped in, not even bothering to take off his clothes while he was drenched by the steaming water.

He heaved and sighed as he sat down at the bottom of the shower, holding his head in his hands and rocking a back and forth, whispering and panting.

"Do it for Ryan, Do it for Ryan, coke on Shane, you're better than this," he repeated over and over until his breathing slowed.

"Fuck," he mumbled, his muscles ached from shaking so violently.

He took a few, long, deep breaths of the hot air and sighed, running his fingers through his greasy hair. As much as he wanted to take a shower, because he hadn't had one yet today, his Maine concern was Ryan. He got out of the shower and placed his wet clothes in the sink, drying off and putting on some sweat pants he had having in his towel rack before wiping his damp forehead.

"It's okay..." he said to himself, mumbling a couple other encouraging words before turning off the light and leaving the room.

Word Count: 1292