? Footies ?

If there was one thing that Ryan hated about the Madej's is how much they loved him. Shane absolutely adored him, more than a boyfriend would usually,and Shane's parents loved me more than they loved Shane. Mrs. Madej always sneaked a photo of Ryan and Shane casually hanging out and post it on her Facebook for everybody to see her 'son-in-law' and her son doing normal couple stuff. I mean hell, Shane's dad loves him too, and even thanks Ryan for proving to him that gays weren't 'gross' and that they're just human beings.

However, one thing he did like from how much Shane loved him, was that he always had time for him. Although this was great, Ryan felt kinda bad. Shane would drop everything even if Ryan was just crying, which he did a lot, and yet... Ryan never really has had to help Shane through something. Of course Ryan would do the same things right back to Shane but there was never an opportunity, but in Shane's point of view, Ryan was so much better than he himself was.

Ryan's POV

"I'm taking you to the mall," I herd Shane's voice from upstairs as I sipped in my iced sweet tea.

"Why?" I turned to see him walking down the stairs and putting his coat on.

"Because there's something there that I really want," he smiled as he walked over to me with my hand and gloves.

"And what's that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He didn't answer and instead, took my cup of ice tea and poured it into a cup with a lid and straw.

"Shane you don't have to put my tea in a cup, I could have done that," I poured a bit as I slid on my coat and put on my hat.

"I'm sure you could," he smiled, zipping up my coat before placing a kiss on my cheek and handing me my tea.

"I don't understand how you can keep up so well, you've acted just as kind to me as the day I met you, and it's been what..." I paused to think.

"Four years and six months, and I love taking care of you," Shane assured as he motion me to the door.

"Shane Madej you are all types of weird," I chuckled as I walked out into the cold air.

"Hush," Shane smiled at me as he closed the door and locked it.

I got into the car and buckled myself in, waiting for Shane to get in the car next to me so that he could turn the heat on.

"Sorry," He mumbled as he sat down next to me, buckling his seatbelt before turning on the car and the heat. "I thought this rock was a frozen toad," he explained.

"How the hell do you confuse a frozen toad and a rock?" I asked as Shane backed out of our driveway and began to drive down the road.

"Well what would a frozen toad look like to you?" He question.

"Um... a rock a I guess," I admitted, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Exactly," he chuckled, I looked over at his smile, wondering what he was thinking about.

He must have seen me out the corner of his because he looked over a me momentarily with a sad expression.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" he asked, turning his turn signal on as he turned into the mall parking lot.

"Yes," I nodded with a smile.

I stare at him twenty-four seven and he'll still ask if I'm okay, I used to think it was annoying but now I just find it hot.

"Come on," he patted my thigh as he unbuckled his seat belt.

"Race you to the front?" I asked, knowing I would win because I was already halfway across the person crossing before Shane had time to react.

I kept running, nobody was here because it was ten PM on a work night so I couldn't give a shit what I looked like.

"You won!" Shane called out, sprinting over to me before grabbing me and picking me up and kissing me, causing me to giggle and flail my legs.

"Stop that tickles," I pant through laughs as he plants soft kissed on my neck.

"Fine," he chuckled as he sat me down, grabbing my hand before we walked in the mall.

"So where are we going?" I asked, we were obviously going to the 'emo to the extremo' wing of the mall.

"Somewhere," he said again as we walked inside of a Hot Topic.

He immediately headed to the back of the store to find... oh my fucking God.

"Shane no," I shook my head, looking at the pink fucking carebare fucking footie fuck pa-fucking-jamas. They were actually pretty cute but it would probably make me look eight.

"Shane yes," he smirked as he grabbed and and grabbed a phat bracelet that said 'I'm Gay'.

"Shane I-"

"I'm getting the bracket and I'm putting it on my key chain and you can't stop me," he chuckled as we walked back to the front of the store where the cashier was.

"A-are you..."

"Gay?"

"Shane and Ryan from Buzzfeed unsolved," the girl with neon pink hit asked, looking star struck at us while we were still holding hands.

"Y-yes," I blushed covering my cheeks because of how dark they were.

"C-can I take a photo... if you don't mind," She asked, looking at Shane and I with sparklingly eyes.

"Of course," Shane smiled, pulling me close as the girl hoped be the counter and stood next to Shane before taking a picture.

"S-Sorry, I'm just surprised I met you," she apologized as she hoped back over to counter.

"It's fine," I assured as she scanned the items, noting even caring what they were before she bagged them and handed them to us.

"Have a good night," She smiled and waved after Shane payed.

"You too, hope to see you again," Shane smile over his shoulder.

~

"Your so fucking precious!!!" Shane exclaimed as I walked out of the bathroom.

"I hate you," I mumbled as I crossed my arms, upset at myself for loving this damn things so much.

"I love you too babe," he chuckled back.

Word Count: 1055