? Problamatic Pt. 3 (Smut) ?

A/n: Sorry the smut is bad I've been pretty depressed lately.

"Are you Okay?" Ryan sweet voice gave Shane the reassurance he needed.

"Of course," he nodded, stilling back in his original spot before looking in the bowl to see half of it was gone.

There wasn't a lot in there to begin with but, he knew that when his broth-... when a close person to him got sick like that, he would have to hold a gun to his head to get him to eat as much as Ryan did.

"Are you going to finish that?" Shane asked, looking at Ryan's twinkly eyes.

"I'll finish it," He mumbled, staring up at the older with sad eyes.

Shane only smiled, happy that Ryan was at least making some difference. Ryan picked at his food, took a few more bites, and wiped his mouth.

"Done?" Shane asked.

Ryan looked up at Shane with look of disappointment at himself.

"Hey," The taller lifted the younger chin with his pointer finger, caressing his thin and tan cheek with his palm. "Don't beat yourself up."

Ryan nodded and sighed as Shane walked the bowl to the sink and rinsed it out.

Shane sighed and walked over to his couch, patting the spot next to him, motioning Ryan to sit by him.

A small smirk crawled onto Ryan's face as he walked over to the couch, awkwardly sitting next to Shane as he flipped through the channels. Shane ended up on a 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' before he wrapped his arm around the Latinos waist and pulled him closer.

"Are you comfy?" Shane looked down at Ryan who now has his head on the other's bare shoulders.

Ryan nodded and watched the movie, causing Shane to smile.

~

Shane smiled as Ryan's head was in his lap. The boy's shallow breath was warm against his crotch and caused a soft erection to appear in the tellers lap. Shane bit his lip as he trailed his hand down his sweatpants.

Shane carfukky ran his hands through Ryan's soft hair.

Ryan's eyes fluttered, looking up at Shane and whimpered a bit from just waking up. Shane smiled and leaned down, kissing the Latinos forehead. The soft peck automatically sent Ryan into 'lover-boy' mode and he sat himself up to kiss Shane on his lips.

"Did you have a good nap," Shane chuckled as he pulled away.

Ryan nodded and placed his lips back on Shane's. Soon, Shabe was licking at Ryan's pink lips, asking for an entrance which was granted. The smaller opened his mouth felt the others tongue search his mouth and he moaned.

Shane pulled away for a breath and look at Ryan with surprised eyes. Ryan smirked as sat up and straddled the taller.

"Do you want this?" Shane asked, wrapping his hands around Ryan's tiny hips.

"Of course I..." Ryan's smile faded a bit as he stared into the older's eyes.

"Are you sure?" Shane asked," lifting Ryan's chin to face him.

"Yeah..." Ryan sighed as he shrunk himself into his tank top.

"Oh," Shane frowned Ryan look everywhere except down at his own figure.

"Do you want to go to my room and turn the lights off," The brunette asked, rubbing his cheekbones in comfort.

Ryan only nodded and buried his head on the other's chest, wrapping his legs around his long torso before he was carried to the room he was in before.

"Better?" Shane asked, placing him down on the soft bed.

"Y-yeah," Ryan stuttered as he hid his head in his hands.

"Don't worry alright," Shane assured as he turns diff the lights in his room and grabbed a condoms and some lube from his bedside table.

(Let the smut start up homos)

Shane looped his finger in Ryan's shorts, pulled them down to reveal that the latino had a tent in his boxers.

"Hmm, excited huh?" The older teased as he pulled down the boxers as well, causing Ryan's erection to pop out from against the cotton of his underwear.

"Yeah," Ryan whimpered as he felt the cold air his cock.

"Ready?" Shane asked, Eyan nodded and before he knew it, he felt Shane's tongue lick a strip up his hole.

Ryan whimpered a bit as Shane grabbed him by the hind and flipped him on his back, pushing the twink's head down into the mattress and moving his ass up.

"Shane," Ryan Moines as Shane kissed up his back, finger wrong Ryan slowly with his middle finger.

"Does it feel okay?" Shane asked as he left dark hickeys in Ryan's shoulders, skidding a second finger in making Ryan whimper.

Ryan nodded again and moaned as Shane brushed over his prostate. Shane pulled out his fingers making Ryan moan.

"I've never done anything like this," Ryan bit his lip in embarrassment.

"I haven't either but I can stop if you want."

"N-no, don't stop," Ryan shook his head.

The older pulled down his pant and threw them both to the side, then pulled down his own underwear reveal hard cock. Without giving Ryan the time to understand what was happening, he pushed in, causing The smaller to call out in pain.

"Shh, just wait a second it will feel better," Shane assured, kissing his lovers neck.

Ryan nodded when he was read and Shane began to thrust slowly, building up speed as Ryan became more accustom the the feeling of his dom inside of him.

"Shane I'm gonna..." Ryan gasped as he came from his lover hitting his prostate.

"Ryan..." Shane moaned as he trusted in deeply one last time, feeling the boy value him with warm cum.

With that,  Shane fell to the side of Ryan, burrowing a whole between the couch and his heading lover before placing him on top of his chest.

"I love you," Shane whispered.

"I love you too,"

Word Count: 982