Chapter 1

And just like that it was over. Done. Danny did not know how to react to this. It wasn’t unusual, still Danny today or tonight felt a little bit of insecure after having sex. He stared at the ceiling of his dorm and took a deep breath. Tears were threatening to come out. Again. like always. He wasn’t the brightest star in the Christmas tree and Danny damn well knew that.

He was always a disappointment to his father and his family. He wasn’t good in studies, he never was nor could take part in any kind of sports due to his breathing attacks. He was an embarrassment to his family. His father was a known lawyer in their town. His elder brother, Dominic was got the best basketball player in his college in New York. His older Sister, Diana was doing an internship in medical in one of the known Nursing Hospital. And his step mother, well, like in all the fairy tales we have known she wasn’t different  from them. Constantly trying to find a way to get Danny into trouble, making him a laughing stock in the house. Pressurized by his family, Danny was getting into depression. His medicine, He thinks, will stop working soon. 

Lastly, coming out as gay wasn’t a help at all. Of course, Danny realized it too late. His father nearly beat him to death. No one helping him at all. He didn’t expected anyone to. He was alone in his world. His family had made him so pathetic, he had lost all the self confident and self esteem he had. He had grown to be a pessimistic. By the time he was 19, he left his house for college but the damage had been done. He was already broken and going far away from his family was not going to help him at all. All he had was his mother’s notebook which he had found it tossed in the corner of the attic. Assuming it must be his step mother, he secretly took it and kept it with him. At night he would read it and cry to sleep. His mother was the only one who understood him. His step mother, Florence and his dad were having an affair for nearly four years and his mother hadn’t known about it. Until one day, his mother, Dorothy went to his office to give him a surprise for their anniversary. When she opened the door her world came down. Her husband had his pant down to his ankle and a girl had her legs wide opened laying on the desk. Dorothy did not utter a sound and had ran away from there.

That night, his mother was killed in an accident while returning home. Maybe to take Danny and leave the bastard’s house. After her death, his dad and his secretary married in few days. Danny was lost by then.  He had lost his mother, his dad and himself. Until.....

“ Come here Danny, you are cold.” Came a husky voice which was enough for Danny to come out from his bubbles of thoughts. Danny looked beside him. His friend and his secret love, Nathan beckoned sleepily at him. He gave a light smile but got up. Reluctantly of course. He put on his pant and reached for his shirt.

“ Danny, come on.” Groaned Nathan.

“ I have class Nathan. You go to sleep.” Danny murmured. Nathan sat up and lit himself a cigarette. In a second the room was filled with smoke.

“ What is the fucking time?” Nathan asked. Danny sighed and looked at his watch.

“ 9:30 am.”

“ Shit!!!”

“ What?!”

“ Ashley!!” Nathan cried as he tried to find his pant. Danny had a heart break again. he had had billion times. Danny stared at the Greek God beside him. Toned muscles. Abs to die for. Brown unkept hair and mesmerizing blue eyes was enough for anyone to bow down and worship him. He was standing naked searching his underpants. His 10” dick swinging away to glory. Danny’s own 6” cock looked like a baby in front of Nathan’s. Seeing Nathan’s dick made him feel the dull pain in his asshole. That monstrous cock had been inside him all night pleasuring him. Every night it did. That made Danny produce a tent in his pant. He coughed and went towards the bathroom.