01 Great Plan?

"Lisa! Lisa!"

Bambam goes into BLACKPINK's waiting room with a smile on his face as he greets all the staffs there.

Lisa facepalms herself as she approaches Bambam with red cheeks, ashamed of his behavior. "Sssh, please, lower down your voice, Bambam!" she glares at him.

Some staffs giggle at the couple as Lisa pushes Bambam out from the waiting room. Bambam grins at her, "Okay, okay, sorry, baby."

"Geez, you can't barge into the waiting room just like that although we're dating." Lisa almost rolls her eyes at him.

"Oh, sorry, but I want to tell you something!"

"What is it?" Lisa asks Bambam.

Bambam looks around before he leans closer to the girl in front of him, "My parents are coming here! You need to see them!"

"Auntie and uncle are coming?!" Lisa smiles widely at the news of Bambam's parents arrival.

"Yeah, and it will be our first meeting with them after we announced to the public two months ago that we're dating!" Bambam winks to Lisa.

Lisa nods her head, "I hope auntie won't find it awkward to see the girl that always visited her house for almost fifteen years as her son's friend, now she is turning as her son's girlfriend!"

"But, Lisa, we have a problem."

"What is it?" Lisa lifts her eyebrow.

Bambam scratches the nape of his neck slowly as he says, "My parents will come in two days. It's Saturday. And remember, I made a reservation in a cafe for our date! But my parents made a reservation too for a dinner in Gangnam!"

"Oh my God Bambam, can't you cancel the reservation?" Lisa asks him.

"That's the problem, Lalisa, the cafe... they're already preparing for our date." Bambam answers her.

"Oh that's too bad. What will we do about it?"

"I asked Yugyeom and Jinyoung hyung to eat dinner there but... It will be too strange for them to come since it's settled as a date place! Ew!"

After that, BLACKPINK's stylist opens the door behind them as she looks at Lisa, "Lisa, it's your turn for the make up!"

"Oh, okay, eunnie."

"Oh hello, Yoojin noona!" Bambam greets the stylist, she was working in JYP before, as a stylist for TWICE.

"Hello, Bamie! Lisa, let's go." the stylist goes into the waiting rom again.

Lisa looks at Bambam, "Aw, it's such a pity we need to part now. Let's talk about it later, okay?"

"Uhm. Lisa fighting!" Bambam does a cheer for Lisa and she waves her hand at him.

The two part away from each other because they need to do a performance with their own group. Lisa is coming for her make up eunnie when she notices Chaeyoung with her earphones. She's sitting quietly as she listens to the music.

"Chaeng!" Lisa calls her as the make up eunnie starts to put the make up on her beautiful face.

Lisa is unhappy when she realizes that Chaeyoung is ignoring her right now. "park Chaeng!" Lisa calls for Chaeyoung again.

And then, Chaeyoung looks at Lisa, "What?"

"Why are you so quiet? It's not like your usual self, you know." Lisa speaks up, glancing at the girl from the corner of her eyes.

"Oh. No reason. I'm just tired."

Lisa knows her best friend the most, it's strange to see the cheerful Chaeyoung turns quiet so suddenly. There are two option of reasons about Chaeyoung's strange behavior, maybe she's sad or upset over something, or maybe she's nervous about a certain thing.