04 Prepare For What

It has been two weeks since the blind date. Chaeyoung won't deny if she's getting closer with Jungkook and maybe she falls slightly into him.

This time, BLACKPINK is attending Seoul Music Award 2018. And Chaeyoung is nervous because Jungkook said he will show her something later.

"Chae, it's your turn for the make up!" the make up eunnie says to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung gets up from the couch, "Ne." she brings along her phone as she sits in front of the mirror.

"And as usual, Chaeng will be the sexy innocent girl up there." the make up eunnie laughs slightly as she ties Chae's hair.

"That's my role, eunnie, right?" Chaeyoung chuckles at the make up eunnie.

"Yeah, don't seduce every men out there, Chaeng. They'll get boner as soon as they saw you." the make up eunnie giggles back and she starts to do the make up.

"I'll keep that in mind, eunnie." Chaeyoung says back, and just in time, a message comes into her phone which she reads almost immediately.

[Kakao]

🍪 : Chaeng, prepare your heart tonight 😉

🐹 : I think you should prepare yours too.

🍪 : Why? Are you trying to make me fall for you again? 😰

🐹 : Oh yeah, but this time, it's deeper 😏

🍪 : Chaeng, my heart can't take it 😱 I want to see you now.

🐹 : Stop talking like that you brat! 💢

🍪 : Only for you, Chaeng, only for you 😝

🐹 : That's it. I'm not replying anymore.

🍪 : Chaeng, no...

🍪 : I'm sorry, okay?

🍪 : Chaeng? 😔

🐹 : What?

🍪 : Oh you're back 😊💙

🐹 : Jungkook, I swear you need to stop.

🍪 : Stop to love you? I can't do that.

🐹 : Stop texting me for now. I'm doing my make up! 😣

🍪 : I see. I bet you'll look beautiful.

🍪 : I mean, extra beautiful.

🍪 : Or maybe extremely extra beautiful!

🍪 : See you later, Chaeng.

🍪 : Don't forget! Prepare your heart!

Chaeyoung just smiles at Jungkook's messages. The make up eunnie is noticing the obvious smile from the girl. "Oh, who's the cookie guy?" she asks Chaeyoung with a slight smirk on her face.

"Eunnie, he's just a friend..." Chaeyoung says to her, saving her phone into her pocket.

"Sure, sure, a friend for now... After he saw you tonight, he will confess to you right away." the make up eunnie teases Chaeyoung again.

"He did it eunnie." Lisa comes into the scene.

"Lisa!"

"Omo, and you rejected him?" the make up eunnie gasps slightly.

And Lisa butts in once again, "No, eunnie, she needs a time to think about it! Both of them are really cute! They talk to each other every night through the phone!"

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung blushes madly.

"It's okay, Chaeng. Don't be shy. Eunnie is trying to help too, okay? If Lisa said both of you are cute, then I ship it!" the make up eunnie high-fives with Lisa with a squeal.