03 The Blind Date

Chaeyoung looks at her reflection in the full-body length mirror in doubt, turning to Lisa while pulling down her crop top slightly. "Lisa, I think this is too much..."

"Oh, shut up, Chae. You look beautiful." Lisa grabs a coat and she gives it to Chaeyoung.

She wears a white knit crop top and a high waisted jeans along with a pair of Adidas sneakers. She looks casual but of course, beautiful.

"Beside it's normal to dress like this." Lisa almost rolls her eyes in frustration. She gives Chaeyoung a choker for the final touch of her appearance. But Chaeyoung shakes her head right away.

"I'm not going to wear that."

"Oh, you will, Chae." Lisa puts the choker on Chaeyoung after they exchanged their glares.

"Gosh Lisa, Bambam is waiting for you. Can you just leave me?" Chaeyoung gives up with her. Lisa is too stubborn.

"Not until I'm making sure you will go there in this outfit." Lisa crossed her hands before she grabs a hand bag and she gives it to Chaeyoung.

Lisa pushes Chaeyoung out from the room, not letting Chaeyoung says her goodbye to Jennie since Jisoo is waiting as well too in the van. "Remember, it's not only a blind date, look at another positive side of it. You'll get new friend and also you can open up for someone new."

"But Lisa-"

"It's too late to complain about it, Chaeng. Now go and meet him!" Lisa smiles to her and the other girl is sighing hopelessly.

Jungkook bows to the waiter and then he enters the room that Bambam reserved for his date.

It looks like a private place, where the full set up table is placed in the middle of the room, there's a clear big glass window that separated the noisy Hongdae street outside with the quiet atmosphere in the cafe, at every corner of the room, there are standing flower decorations. And the soft classic music can be heard as a beautiful background music.

This is too romantic.

Jungkook is getting nervous as he examines the room with his shaking eyes. The dim lights didn't help him at all, it's making him more nervous as the only source of light are the big glass window where the moon shines brightly outside and also few candles that placed on some places.

He walks to the window, looking down at the busy scenery of Hongdae's street. He looks around down there, trying to find who is the girl, maybe she's walking down there in her disguise.

He gulps down slowly, when he's noticing a van is stopping in front of the cafe. Jungkook closes his eyes for a moment, wanting to surprise himself since he knew the van is only owned by a famous company.

In example, YG...

Jungkook opens his eyes and the van is gone. It means, she's in here. Jungkook bites his lower lip, glancing at the door nervously. But seconds later, he looks at the scenery outside once more to calm down himself. And after he breathed in, he looks quite calm this time.

Altough his heartbeat is uncontrolled.

"May I take your coat miss?"

"Oh, yes. Thank you." Chaeyoung removes her coat, giving it to the waiter as the waiter leads her the way to the date place.

Her heart is beating really fast and she almost lost it the moment they stop in front of a door. It's a private place. Chaeyoung looks at the waiter as the waiter smiles at her, "He's waiting inside, miss."