05 Fall

Hello!

Anyone miss me?

Kekekeke, I was taking my time when I wrote this last chapter.

I hope everyone will love it! ❤

Chaeyoung glances nervously at Jungkook, shifting on her seat beside him. Meanwhile on the other side, Jungkook is looking at her with playful glint in his eyes.

"Jungkook, I don't want to get out from the car. They might recognize us!" Chaeyoung shakes her head.

"Come on, Chaeyoung, these masks will help us to disguise and look, even your scarf can cover half of your face." Jungkook says to her.

"I don't know, Jungkook..."

Jungkook sighs out slowly, "Me and Taehyung hyung always sneak out from the dorm when we're bored. And you know, none caught us before! It's safe!"

Chaeyoung looks at Jungkook in doubt, but in the end she wraps half of her face under her thick scarf, "If someone caught us, I won't do date with you anymore."

Jungkook smiles widely, "Okay, ma'am."

Jungkook wears his thick winter jacket and then he covers half of his face with black mask. After he's done, Jungkook goes out from the car, running to other side of the car to help Chaeyoung.

She goes out from the car as Jungkook holds the door for her. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." he closed the door before he reaches out his hand at her, making the girl turns confused with him.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asks him.

"Hold my hand, Chae." Jungkook looks down at her but the girl shakes her head coldly at him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before he links their arms together with a force, Chaeyoung wants to pull her arm from him but Jungkook grabs her wrist tightly, "Sssh, are you that nervous?"

"I'm not nervous."

"Then stay like this." Jungkook almost groans out in frustration because of her. But they start to walk together down to the Hongdae's street, hand in hand.

As the two of them walk to the street, Chaeyoung notices if the street is still crowded with young people. The youthful air is thick in here. Fearless and free. That's how Chae looks at those people in here.

And just then a young girl walks to their way, Chaeyoung moves closer to Jungkook slightly, hiding her face under her scarf. Jungkook notices it and he laughs at her.

"It's okay, Chae. She doesn't recognized us." Jungkook chuckles at her.

But Chaeyoung is still cautious about her surrounding, she pulls up her scarf to cover more parts of her face, "Where are we going?"

Jungkook looks around them, "Let's eat... fishcake, how about it?"

"Oh! Joah! I want to eat it!" Chaeyoung squeals at Jungkook's suggestion.

Jungkook pulls Chaeyoung to a food stall at the road side. There is another couple at there, enjoying their delicious fishcakes.

"Ma'am, can we get ten sticks of fishcakes?" Jungkook orders to the ahjumma seller.

Not long after that, the ahjumma seller gives Jungkook the order, Jungkook turns to see Chaeyoung but he chuckles softly at the sight of Chaeyoung stares at the couple beside them that enjoying their foods.

"I hope you wipe off your saliva." Jungkook whispers behind her ear playfully.

Chaeyoung turns to see Jungkook, hitting his arm because she's getting embarrassed. "Stop it." she mumbles in annoyance.