C H A P T E R 2

Recap

After being followed by someone, Alexandra brought the man back for investigation. Only to discover that a rival gang was after her and her father.
But the information they had was too secretive to be known that easily..
How did they get ahold of that information ?
Read to find out !

•••

The Salvatores

A gang formed 1963 in Italy. Started with arms trafficking. Later on it expanded to an international organization guilty of racketeering, extortion, illegal gambling, arms and drugs trafficking, robbery, money laundering, murder, fraud and fencing. The Salvatores own a few casinos and hotels across America and Italy. Today they are the biggest and most feared American-Italian gang in America.
The mafia is run by Angelo Salvatore, The father of the twins and the son of Giovanni Salvatore, who automatically gave the leader position to his son when he was killed.
Angelo was 12 at the time so he couldn't take over the gang until he was 18. Gio's right hand was in charge until Angelo became of age. The current leaders are Angelo with Ivar as his right hand where both operate from Italy, while the twins are in charge of the American business with Alexandra as their leader.

Chapter 2 Dead

Chapter 2
Dead.. or is he ?
Alex's POV

"What makes you think that?" My brother asked

"You tell me how come they always know about our shipments that only members are aware of?"

"What if they simply have people following us around ? Hell, you were followed not even an hour ago. That asshole even had a tracker in his shoes that got burnt" Alessandro tried explaining but I wasn't buying any of it

"Alessandro, we are The Salvatores for fuck sake. Someone would have noticed it. Every member here is trained more than a soldier. But today was the first time we caught someone following us around" I tried reasoning with him.

"What do you think Mike ?" I asked one of our best men at the meeting. He snapped out of his thoughts and replied with "Yeah exactly"

Okay.. that was a bit strange.