C H A P T E R 5

Recap

After spending the night with the Elijah Black, Alexandra made sure to make it clear to him that she doesn't owe him shit. Not even an explanation to why she wanted to leave so quickly the next morning.

Arriving at the safe house, Alessandro had a different story where he worried for her all night, but they hugged it out with Alex making fun of him for being such a softy.

What are the two up to now that they are separated?
Read to find out !

What are the two up to now that they are separated? Read to find out !

Chapter 5
Numbers
Alex's POV

I got really tired of waiting for those assholes to give answers about the Black Snakes

I got really tired of waiting for those assholes to give answers about the Black Snakes.. the time is ticking. It was only a matter of time before they decide to fuck us up even more, but that can't happen before we're ahead of them. I decided to go talk to the boys down in the lockup. I saw Alessandro on the way down but not much conversation took place since he was in a hurry to get somewhere. Apparently he has plans..

"So, anything new yet ?" I asked Antonio who had just come out from one of the rooms.

"No, and I don't think they are lying anymore, they have never met the real boss. They only know one of the men who they think is the boss's right hand. Enzo Valentino, but that's all they know"

"Does anyone know what their plan was or did they just follow orders they were given?" I asked Antonio

"Non that they were aware of but apparently one of them overheard Enzo talking on the phone"

"Well?"

"All he understood was that they were trying to kidnap you so someone would come down to New York to help you. So they had that guy following you around just to keep tabs on where you are"

"As we discussed, that 'someone' is probably my dad so they could kill him & take over the business"

"But obviously they failed because we caught Mike"