C H A P T E R 3

Recap

After Alex discovered she had a rat, a fake shipment was planned to proof if her suspicions was true and her childhood friend, Mike, had actually sold them out.
After a bit of explanation she forgave him knowing he had no choice, but she had to act quickly when a Black Snakes member had his gun pointed towards him, and decided to fake his death in attempt to actually save his life by shooting him herself.
What will happen now to the Black Snakes without their man on the inside ? What are the Salvatore's planning ?
Read to find out !

 What will happen now to the Black Snakes without their man on the inside ? What are the Salvatore's planning ? Read to find out !

Chapter 3
Cielo
Alex's POV

It has been one week since the little incident with Mike

It has been one week since the little incident with Mike. Antonio is still working on getting the members we have to talk, but one of them already died.

He had a gun and chose to kill himself with it. He didn't even try to put up a fight.
Whoever they are working for has to be either pretty good at finding loyal followers, or pretty damn ruthless so no one dares to cross him.

Mike has been healing pretty good and we informed dad about everything that went down. We thought it was a good idea to keep him up to date, especially since our rivals want him down here in New York, guessing it's because they want to kill him.

Today is Saturday, and Saturdays here are for anyone who can swallow a few shots of alcohol.
Most of the girls and boys go out, usually to one of our casinos or clubs, but today we are changing stuff up a bit.
There is this new club that just opened recently, "Cielo" and it's the talk of the city. We thought we would go give it a try today.

The girls usually meet at my house and we go together. Either the boys pick us up or we meet them where ever we are going. Depending on how many hours it takes for us to get ready.

At the end of the night I'm usually the mother that takes care of everyone. I can handle my drinks, but when I start getting drunk all the emotions that have been buried, comes out. So I learned to control and handle my liquor.