Chapter 1 The Club

Y/N means Your Name (This will probably be the most boring chapter since it's the first one)

Y/N POV

*Beep* *Beep* * Beep*
I unwilling clicked the snooze button on my alarm clock and sat upright,i yawned and tried to rub the sleep from my eyes.I got up, grabbed some fresh cloths from my drawers and walked into the bathroom and took a shower.
Once I was done taking a shower I got out and put on my fresh cloths and started downstairs,I was the only one up since I set my alarm clock to wake me up at 5:40 but, school doesn't start until 8:40.Don't ask me why I like to get up sooo early,I just do.

I walked downstairs to hear my dog's paws start to scratch at his kennel which I let him out,give him food and water, let him outside to do his business, then I start to make my breakfast.In the middle of me making my breakfast I let my dog "Dutch"  back in as he goes to his bed and lies down.I continue with my breakfast, sit down, and eat."Ughh.....why didn't you press the snooze button on the alarm clock.....! Said my sister, she was in HighSchool just like me,although she was older than me by 1 year, she was in her last year before she went to college, we went to the same HighSchool. " What do you mean,I did turn off my alarm clock." " Well apparently not because, it was still going off!" "I'll check it later,there's some Eggs, sausage patty, and some biscuits.

Once I was done eating I checked the time and say that it was only 6:16.I was a little disappointed since I didn't really have anything else to do besides watch some tv.I went over to the couch, sat down, and started watching some tv while Dutch joined me by sitting besides me.

It wasn't until 7:12 that I remembered that my childhood friend " Sayori " would always oversleep and I would have to either wait about 30 minutes or just leave her and start off to school.I wasn't going to let her sleep in today though, since today is the start of a new year! (Just pretend that Sayori, Monkia,Yuri, and Natsuki have been in a Club for since last year, please!) I grabbed my phone and called her, no answer, I tried calling again and this time I got a answer.

"Hello..." Said a sleepy voice. "Have you gotten up yet, sleepy head?"I said in a curious tone. "No...why what time is it...".      "It's 7:14!" The next thing I heard was nothing for a few seconds until I heard someone jump out of there bed and run until she hanged up.I just laughed and started getting ready to go since I knew that it take at least 45 or a whole hour for Sayori to get meet up with me.

I grabbed my backpack, and my lunchbox since I don't eat the School lunch.I looked at the time and saw that it was already 7:48, I walked out the door with my sister while I said goodbye to my Mom.My Dad had died in a car accident when I was 12, the accident which left him with a few broken ribs, one of which had punctured his left lung.He died the same night in the hospital, me and my sister were heartbroken The for at least a week and a half until we accepted his death.

I started walking towards the Bus stop sign and bench, said goodbye to my sister and the wait for my childhood friend began.After about 10 minutes of waiting and playing candy crush on my phone I saw a Girl with reddish hair wearing a uniform with a blue skirt, running towards me shouting my name.She was completely oblivious to any attention she was drawing to herself. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!!" I just stood there looking around trying not to look I was with her,me and Sayori ALWAYS walked together which would get rumors going. Personally I only like her as a friend. "You know You don't have to run, I would've waited for you."  "~I know I-it's just that....you always complain about me oversleeping!~"

"Well you do oversleep a lot I'm.....kinda getting tired of it Sayori." I Said as we started walking towards the gates of our school. She looked at me with a sad expression but then said. "~Don't be mean~!" She said in a somewhat tired tone.I apologized, laughed and we continued chatting along the way,so far we were having a pretty good conversation about a movie that recently came out, until she mentioned the one thing I was hoping she wouldn't remember. "~So What Club are you going to join?!" She said in a excited and bubbly voice. "Uhh...I'm not...joining any...clubs..Sayori.." I Said as she put on a pouting face which I have to admit was cute. "~Pleaseeeee join a club!" "Sayori, No." "~But you promised me that you would join a club this year,Pleaseee!" "Even if I wanted to join a club which one would I join,The Anime, Drawing,Band Club?Your Club?" "~YEAH! You could join MY club!!~" She said as she started bouncing up and down excitedly. "No!" "~Please!~" "No!!" The second time I kinda shouted at her which obviously scared her.

"Sayori I'm sorry..." I said as I took in an warm embrace, her arms snaked their way around my torso. "It's alright,it's just...I really wanted you to join a club..." Even though Sayori does get annoying at certain times I still care for her, and I want to keep her happy.....even if it means I have to join her club. "Alright Sayori, I'll join your club." Once I said that she pretty much jumped out of my embrace and started jumping up and down while saying "~YES!"

"Ok, Ok, calm down!" I said as she calmed down, but she still had a big smile,so I said."I'll give your Club one try,ok?"  "~Ok, Ok, lets GO!!~" She said as we walked into our school.

You were sitting in your last class,anxiously waiting for that sweet bell noise to ring so you could go home,it seemed that everyone was anxious to go home. "RiiiinG" "RiiiinG" That sweet noise filled your ears and signaled you that it was time to leave.You got out your chair and packed up and started out the doorway, you were walking towards the spot where you usually waited for Sayori in the hallway.A few minutes went by then I turned to see Sayori running towards again. "Same thing again, you don't have to run, I'll just wait for you." "I *pant* Know *pant*.." She regained her breath and said the one thing I was hoping she would forget. "~Alright lets go!" I pretended not to know so I said. "Wait, where?"Of Course though she remembered. "~My club obviously, lets go~! I then reluctantly followed her.

We walked for quite a while until we came across a door,Sayori opened it reveal a classroom with desk neatly and rows of 5, chairs, a closet in the back, a teacher's desk in the front.Soon enough I spotted what I guessed who was in this Club, theClub Members!One Tall Girl with reddish hair,green eyes, another tall one with dark purple hair, and light purple eyes who seemed shy, and then there was a short Girl probably 2 inches shorter than me, she had bright pink hair, pink eyes, and overall she seemed pretty cute.

"~I BROUGHT A NEW MEMBER, EVERYONE!!~" Sayori pretty much screamed into my EAR while the other club members started to approach me.This was the day where I was about to sell my soul for my friend, but who knows maybe I'll get something out of this, maybe a girlfriend.....

That will mark today's chapter guys I really hope you liked and I'll try to get another chapter by next week since I'm going to try and keep my chapters at 1200 words, but that's all.BYE