Chapter 13 Apologies

Alright sorry I took so long, it's spring break for me over here and I've been relaxing but I got another chapter here and this will spark the choice of which route the story will follow and what tragedy's will happen along the way.Sadly though the story might already be half way over.But enough talk enjoy!!-Sorry if I made you cry in this chapter!Also there will be a lemon in this chapter.

Your POV

I could hear the cries of Natsuki and Sayori as I walked off to the exit of the school, two thoughts were running through my mind as I walked.One was how I regret saying those words and how I should've just played it cool, while the second was how heartbroken I was at how all of my friends would trust a video rather than me and how I pretty much screwed my chances with Natsuki.....

Once I got home I went straight to my room and threw my backpack near the widow right beside my bed, I sat down on my bed and check my bed.I had about 13 missed text messages all coming from either Sayori or Natsuki, I cleared all of them and leaned back and with a soft thud my head hit my pillow.I just laid there emotionless and not knowing what to do, until I got a incoming call from Sayori.I grabbed my phone and was debating on wether or not if I should answer it....I answered it....

"What do you want?"I said as I heard her broken and sadden voice."We-were So s-sorry!!"I checked the time and saw that there was about 37 minutes until the ends."Why...." "W-what?" "Why did you trust that video instead of trusting me, for all you know that video could be-I-I know it w-was you, i s-saw you're f-face...."I just stayed quiet."Natsuki is s-still crying y-you know...She to-told me about her dad and h-how you're mom al-allowed her to stay....are you r-really not le-letting her go bac-back to your house..."She said in a choked up voice that I could easily tell she had been crying.

I sighed and said."No...tell her that she can comeback....actually I want all of y'all to come to my house afterwards.....Please."I said with tears in my eyes which were threatening to come out at any time."Sure..Bye!"I heard Sayori say before she hung up, I felt anxious and nervous for what was going to happen in the next 30 minutes...

Natsuki's POV

After what Y/N had said about taking me out on a date which sparked hope on us being together but now there was no chance, I sat there on a chair resting my head on my arms while I cried."*Sob, Sob, Sob, Sob*"I cried while breathing heavily until o heard Sayori's voice speak up."H-hey.....Y/N wants all of u-us to meet at h-hi house later....and he sa-said that you c-can still stay at h-his House..."Hearing this I looked up with sore and teary eyes while asking."Rea-Really..." "Yeah...."At this I smiled and wiped my eyes while we went in with the club....

Pretty soon it was time to go and we were walking towards Y/N house, we knocked at least twice before we heard footsteps and soon it was opened by Y/N....

While walking towards the living room he seemed anxious and nervous.We all sat down and he started."Why would you rather trust a video than me...."He said as Monika said."Well....it seemed like the mo-I wasn't talking to you..."He said as he raised his head and locked eye contact with Sayori Who ashamedly looked away and said."I'm sorry...but you have done some terrible things...-Like fighting other kids just to protect you, to show that I love you as a friend...no not a friend....a sister..."At this Sayori looked at Y/N who had tears in his eyes and smiled as Y/N got up and hugged her while she cried a river onto his shoulder and said while crying.

"I'm so sorry....*sob, sob* I was n-not looking at t-he situation reason-ably and was ju-justcareless....I'm sor-ry...."She said as Y/N rubbed her back while he tried to hold in his tears but only a few were escaping, while Monika covered her mouth and started crying."I look a-at you as family Sayori...a sister....I c-are about you.....don't ever try keep something from me...Please-please...I'll always b-be there for y-you Sayori...."At this Sayori nodded her head while breathing heavily and said."Sigh *sob* al-alr-ight...."She said as she wiped her salty tears and let go of Y/N while he rubbed his eyes, trying his best not to cry he sat back down and looked at Monika who was wiping her tears away and Yuri was trying her best not to scumb to her feelings and what she was hearing....