Chapter 5

(There will be a fight scene in this chapter, and this is of course my first time writing one so sorry if its bad. This chapter will also contain another form for Kira but its only gonna be in this chapter so I'm not adding it to the characters chapter. And last I don't own any pictures and gifs. Hope you enjoy the chapter, and the six pillars above.) 

3rd POV

 Mora : "I am Mora, one of the eight Demon Lords who rules over the land of Ishgria."  

Asia: "Ishgria?" She said nervously.

Maxwell: "Ishgria is basicly what you in this world call Hell. Also Mora sense your here, I'm guessing he's here as well?"

Mora: "Yes, he is here to test him."

Akeno: " I'm assuming you're talking about Kira, were did he go?" She demanded

Mora: "You have a lot of nerve demanding something of me." She said angrily, releasing more power.

Rias: " We're just worried about Kira ." She said trying to calm her down a bit.

Mora: " ...What is your relationship with Kira"

Rias: " We're all his friends"

Mora: " I'm going to assume you trust them Maxwell?"

Maxwell: " Yes, they are trustworthy."

Mora: " ...'sigh' Fine I'll show you were he is."

Kira's POV

I was walking around the forest, not really doing anything just going for a walk but someone decided to interrupt.

Kira: "Come out, I know you're there."

???: "It seems you've gotten stronger sense the last time I saw you." The figure walks out from behind a tree.

Kira: "It's about time you got here 'turns around to face the figure ' Kalon."

Kira sees a long silver haired male with black armor. His eyes Silver, with red scleras and has red wings and horns.

 His eyes Silver, with red scleras and has red wings and horns

Kalon: " You're not going to ask how I got here?"

Kira: "I've known you for a very long time, do you really think I don't know your powers?"

Kalon: " 'chuckles' I should have known you would already know, then you should also know why I'm here?" 

Kira: " yes the time has finally come, to defeat you."

Kalon: " Many have tried and failed, a good example is that traitor Feeva."

Kira: " SHUT UP!" He yells in a demonic voice.

Rias's POV

We were currently hiding within a spell created by Mora and Maxwell to conceal our presence and so we can't be heard or seen. Everyone except Mora and Maxwell we're surprised by Kira's sudden outburst.