Chapter 11

Kira POV

I was sitting in the ORC while everyone was in class. Maxwell was sitting across from reading a book of different spells, she been trying to master all of them. Mora is currently sitting on my lap with her arms around my neck sleeping. I had my left arm around her. After about 30 minutes Rias and Akeno walked in with two people in cloaks. I remember them from outside.

Kira: I'll move to the other side.

I pick Mora up bridal style and walk over to the other side and sit down.

Time Skip

Everyone was now here and the two introduced themselves as Irina and Xenovia. Irina was nicer than the other, who seemed to hate everyone in the room. They only wanted to inform them of the situation of the holy swords, and asked fore them to stay out of it. Xenovia has been staring at me for almost the entire time, and its starting to bug me.

Kira thoughts: Idiots, do they really think they will succeed in this? They are basically giving them two more holy swords. and how long is she going to look at me?

Kira: Ok, why are you staring at me?

Xenovia: I cant tell what you are.

Kira: What?

Xenovia: You have holy aura but you also have aura like a devil or fallen angel.  

Kira: If that's it then just ask next time. Maxwell, Mora, and I are from another world. Maxwell is the God of Creation, Mora is the Demon Lord or Demon Goddess. I'm a being created by the gods using Demon and fallen angle blood and Godly magic, basically Making me a celestial being.

Xenovia: So that makes you an enemy too.

Maxwell: Not exactly human, Kira is considered a Divine and demonic being back in our world. Really you should be thanking him for being here.

Kira thought: Great she's pissed.

Xenovia: Why should I do that?

Maxwell: In our world The Gods went to war with the Humans. So basically I despise your very existence.

Irina: Why would you hate us, don't you love your creations?

Maxwell: Yes I do, but not humans. The only reason you're still alive is because Kira wouldn't want me to kill humans from this world.

Irina: Why do you hate us anyway?

Maxwell: You humans are greedy, selfish creatures. And once you gained power be it got even worse. It would be better if you all didn't exist.

Xenovia: Well that maybe the case in your world, but maybe this worlds humans are better?

Kira, Mora, & Maxwell: No your just as bad, probably even worse.

Xenovia: I wasn't asking the two Demons.

Kira: Is that supposed to be offencive? Look I don't care what you believe or what you call me. But I know that if you continue on your mission you'll die.

Xenovia: We are willing to give our lives for this mission.

Mora: You two are so blind. You can't win, not by yourselves.

Maxwell: Stubborn humans.

Irina: We can at least try, besides we have God's protection.

Kira thought: According to what I read, the God they speak of is dead. But they don't need to know that..........yet.

Xenovia: Anyway, we just want to make sure you don't interfere, and with that we'll be on our way.

They were walking out but stopped when they spotted Asia, they started calling her witch and one asked if she still believed in God. When Asia said yes Xenovia said that she should die basically but the pervert stepped in.

Time skip

We are all now outside because Issei and Kiba challenged the two girls to a fight and honestly, it was a shit show. Kiba was blinded by rage and Issei spent the entire fight trying to destroy Irina's clothes. He was about to touch Mora by accident but.....let's just say he's literally six feet under.

Kira: Well that was disappointing, bit not as disappointing as those swords.

Xenovia: What did you say?

Kira: You heard me, that sword of destruction in way to weak.

Irina: How would you know?

Kira: Because I used may holy swords before, I actually have one now.

Kiba: WHAT!?

Kira: Calm down Kiba.

Kiba: I'll calm down when I destroy you sword as well!

He created a sword and rushed at me. He ended up just like Issei 2 seconds later.

Kira: Now that's that's over, how about I show you what a real holy sword looks like.

I then manifest my sword in my hand.

Kira: This is the Holy sword of disaster (S/N)

Xenovia: Whatever, my sword can easily break it.

Kira: Fine then go ahead and try.

She rushed and me, and I did the same. When our swords collided a decent sized crater formed and some of the treasurer destroyed. But my sword remained, not even a scratch on it. Her sword on the other hand
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Was completely destroyed.