Chapter 14 (Final)

3rd POV

Rias: Does this happen allot?

Mora: Yes.

Asia: But I thought they were family?

Mora: Even families fight.

Maxwell, Mora, and the ORC are currently looking at a wasteland created by the battle between Kira, Tazer, and Kanon. Luckily Maxwell sent everyone in to a different dimension to fight.

The three fighters look tiered from the battle.

Kanon: So are you done with your little tantrum?

Kira: Did anyone ever tell you can be annoying as Afla?

Kanon: Yes.

Kira: Why did you two fucks attack me anyway?

Tazer: A test to see if you've gotten stronger.

Kira: Well considering I was able to defeat both of you at the same time I say I've gotten stronger. You both have improved as well.

Tazer: Though I say it was a tie, you could most likely beat us individually.

Kira: Whatever.

Time skip

Everyone is sitting in the ORC.

Maxwell: I'm going to assume Lucius helped you get here?

Tazer: Yup, because Karna Mastas seal is gonna break soon.

Kira: ....So that means I have to go now don't I?

Kira looked over at akeno, she looked close to crying. Kanon noticed this and decided to speak up.

Kanon: You two don't have to worry. Feeva and Tora was able convince Lucius into making a way for you to come back here.

When he said that Kira and Akeno sighed in relief.

Kira: So when do we leave?

???: Right now.

Kira turned around and saw the rest of the Six Pillars and Lucius.

Time skip in Ishgria Mildran

The Six Pillars are standing in front of the temple, the ORC members, Sirzechs, Grayfia, And the rest of the Divine Ten are back at the ORC building watching the battle.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kira: Well here we are, you all ready for this?

Everyone: Of course we are!

Kira: alright let's do this.

Feeva: Wait.

Alpha: Ah, WHAT IS IT?!

Feeva: I forgot to mention he will steel some our power and add it to his own.