Pack

Neira followed Sada away, back to the visitor's cabin she thought. But Sada led her another direction, to a different cabin.

She watched Sada shed her wolf pelt, and stand to open the door. Her body was tight like a wire, petite but anything but delicate despite her soft curves. She had a scar on her hip in the shape of teeth.

Neira followed her into the cabin that was basically the same as the last one. Sada pulled a shirt over her head and threw one at Neira's paws. She shifted pulling the large t-shirt over her head. Sada tried not to let her eyes linger on the other female's body for too long.

"You are welcome to the pack," Sada said falling into the sofa. Neira just watched her. "Stay forever or as long as you please."

"I need to leave," Neira said unable to hide the growl in her voice.

Sada sat up, "but you just got here."

"I only came here for one reason." Her face was pinched.

It was like it finally hit Sada, like a book across her face. She dropped her head... This shewolf was on the hunt. It was approaching the cold months after all.

"Do not dismiss him just yet," Sada said crossing her arms.

Neira sneered at her, "As I was just dismissed?"

Sada laughed, actually laughed at her. "He has his reasons, Neira. Stick around and give him time." And then she stood and sauntered out the door.

A man was on the other side of the door waiting, tall and with rusty blonde hair, a pair of shorts flying Neira's way. Sada planted a kiss on his cheek, so this was her male...

Neira put the shorts on and followed out after them. They walked in silence up to the largest of the cabins, french doors leading out onto the patio. Male's were cluttered on the deck in chairs, shirtless and eyeing her human form up like she was a big juicy deer.

She snarled as she climbed the steps.

Another figure stepped out of the doors and onto the deck, shirtless and towering over her. She saw legs first from her point on the lower stairs. Strong legs, powerful and tanned from the sun. Neira's eyes traveled up, taking in his hip bones and his shorts failing to cling to them. They were so sharp... skin stretched just as tight there as it was over his bare abdomen - abs and chest. A strong chest, rippling in victorious war marks. That is where the tattoos started curving from over his broad shoulders and slipping down over each pectoral muscle. They clung to his neck as well, black and demanding attention. The jaw on this male was just as sharp as the hipbones, cut as if a blade was used to sculpt his face.

His hair was dark, surprising - she had expected blonde or his the copper color of his wolf. But his eyes... they were the same, piercing copper orbs that didn't seem to resemble human or wolf.

He only scowled at her, glancing up and down her body with those strange eyes.

She was taller than most shewolves but she was dwarfed next to him. Her auburn hair was kissing her collarbone, right where the t-shirt hem met her skin. It was barely translucent, but enough to see the breasts from underneath of it.

The shorts must have been Sada's because they were little more than underwear on this shewolf. Her ass was out and she either didn't care or hadn't noticed.

He dismissed her again. She snarled.

He ignored her and grabbed a beer out of the cooler by the railing. "And how were the northerners?" one of the males asked taking a drink of his own beer.

"Needy," he replied simply. Running a hand through his hair. His voice was deep, commanding - as if he had spent years of his life with a cigarette between his lips.