3 Years After.

3 YEARS AFTER!!!

HUMRA

Today is like one of the best days in my life am finally going to be having my convocation and am so happy. Right now am inside my room getting all ready to go to the saloon where I would get my makeup and I bit it gonna be on fleek!!

After i finished taking my bath and all i went to the room to up on my cloth when i heared my phone ringing when i checked who was calling i saw Aisha's name, Aisha has been my good friend since when i was in level 100 you can even call her my best besty, she's crazy, nice and we have alot in common.

Hawfar now i said when i picked up the call

I just hope you will not tell me that you are almost ready she said which i rolled my eyes at her

Mai kika maida ni ( what did you turn me into) i said

Aii na saki neh lazy ass hole( i know that's why lazy ass hole) she said which earned her my million dollar hiss *wink*

Ke ganinan zuwa ina cikin moto ( am coming am already in the car) she said and i heared her starting the car

Come soon baby i love you i said

Baki da hankali she said and offed her phone

A www i just love that girl i said laughing at our conversation and i quickly wore my cloth before i go to were am not ready to go today. Soon i heared a loud footstep

In 3..2...1 and then my door was swaged opened

Well you can come inside its not locked i said rolling my eyes at her and then she jumped on my bed

Yes my bed is also here for u to jump i said again ke bansan iskanci ine kinji haushi ga window jump ( if your angry there's a window jump through it) she said hissing at me. When i finished all i have to do we went to the saloon to get ready for the day.

Faculty of Mass Communication

Humra Sani Lawal a student with 2.1 second class degree announced through the speaker which i stood up to go up the stage to collect my degree certificate, thanking God for giving me this result.
After the convocation i went out to take some snapshots with my family and friends the day was a day i would never forget.

Humaira

Well within this 3 years i have lived with Amirs family was the best thing that has happened to me, i was enrolled back into the university due to my passion of schooling, i have also learnt how to read the holy book and many things.

Maimuna has been the best friend anyone could ask for, she became my big sister that i always wanted and Hauwa amir's other sister the small sister i always wanted. Today was maimuna's convocation in the university and we all went to celebrate with her.

Faculty of Management science

Maimuna mimi Ibrahim a first class student of International Relation congratulation and then she stood up with a smile and collected he degree certificate after then she gave a little speech

"GOODDAY TO YOU ALL, MY NAME IS MAIMUNA MIMI IBRAHIM. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR MAKING ME SEE THIS DAY WITHOUT HIS INFINITY MERCY WE WOULDN'T BE HERE TODAY AND THEN I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY PARENT,FRIEND AND TEACHERS FOR THE SUPPORT LOVE AND GUIDANCE'S. HAVING A FIRST CLASS DEGREE IS NOT FOR LAZY PEOPLE, FIRST CLASS DEGREE IS FOR DETERMINED PEOPLE THAT WILL GIVE UP THERE TIME TO LEARN. I HAVE ACHIEVE MY FIRST CLASS DEGREE THROUGH HARD WORK, I HAD A GOAL NOT TO GET AN A IN MY RESULT AND I WORKED HARD TO ACHIEVED IT. IF I CAN MAKE IT YOU CAN MAKE IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH. She said which made everyone to stand up and clap for her and that was the moment i prayed to God to make my end a successful one.

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER
LIKE
COMMENT
AND
SHARE

THANK YOU