Prologue

Chanel

Dinner, candles, water for me and wine for him, and Chicken Alfredo

Dinner, candles, water for me and wine for him, and Chicken Alfredo. Everything was set on the table. I lit the candles and fixed the table cloth. I walked over to the little mirror hanging by the kitchen and checked my make up. I was wearing a strapless peach bodycon dress with my tom ford heels. I wear my tiffany & co diamond necklace that he got me for our anniversary last year. I flipped my hair before walking to the dining room. I noticed the time and sent him a quick text.

[Sent]
Can't wait til you get home. I have a surprise for you!

I smiled and pressed send, patiently waiting for him to come home.

4 hours later

[Sent]
Is everything okay? Where are you?

[Sent]
Really? Hello!

[Sent]
Damon...

I watch as the candles slowly start to die for the seventh time. I look down at my plate and realize that I ate a whole pot of Alfredo by myself. I look back at my phonr and let out a shaky breath as I look at the text messages that I just received.

[Received] Damon
He's mine now bitch back off.

[Received] Damon
We're celebrating tonight.
*picture attachment*

This bitch really sent me a photo of her cuddled up with him. He's smiling at the camera and all. He was half naked and she had her hand in his pants.

[Sent]
Good for you. Keep him and tell him he can find somewhere else to live with his broke ass.

I blew out the candles. I put the dishes in the sink. I walked up stairs into our bedroom well my bedroom now. I can't believe this fool had the nerve to cheat on me. Especially on our anniversary. Great, what was supposed to be a happy day is now the worst day of my life.

What are we going to do? I asked myslef as I put my hand over my flat stomach that soon would transfer into a baby bump.