05.

Chanel

"Are you serious, Nikki?" I asked looking at her outfit

"What?" She asked.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked her.

"Come on, Chanel, did you see the men your father hang around with? Girl, I'm snatching me one today." She said, getting her car. "Do you have the address?" She asked.

"Yes." I said, as Nikki started the car and got on the road.

"We should get a house out here." She said.

"Maybe." I said, staring out the window.

"Are you excited to meet your dad's side of the family?" Nikki asked.

"I don't like being around people." I said.

"I know but this is what you wanted, Chanel, remember that." Nikki said.

When we arrived at the place Brock called home less than an hour later, We were blown away at how large the house was. I didn't know what to expect, this house was different and definitely not what I was thinking he would live in. It was a magnificent 3-story contemporary Mediterranean waterfront villa.

"Damn looks like daddy got money." Nikki said parking her car next to a bunch of bikes.

"Why do someone need so much bikes for?" I asked getting out of the car. I looked up at the 3-story house.

The front door opened and this girl came out running towards us. Nikki and I looked at each other like why is this chick so happy for? "Chanel." She said looking at me.

"Hi." I said, as she walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm Carly, we're going to be best friends." She said looking at me.

"No, Carol, I'm her best friend, Nikki." Nikki said, suggesting to Carol to back away from me.

"It's Carly and I'm sure we all can be friends." Carly said.

"Yeah right." Nikki said. Nikki can be mean sometimes especially when it comes to new people so I'm not surprised she's treating Carly like this.

"Come on, let's go inside." Carly said, she turned around and started to walk towards the house. Nikki and I followed closely behind her. They went into the house, the inside was just as beautiful as the outside. We followed behind Carly as we walked through out the house. Carly lead us into a huge kitchen. Carly stood next to the stove, mixing both pots at the same time.

"I made friend chicken with rice and cornbread and macaroni. Do you guys want?" She asked.

We said yes and she quickly made us each a plate. She handed us a fork and a tall glass of lemonade. We thanked her and started to eat the food. By the time we were finished, Brock and some guys walked in. They quickly went to stove and made a plate for themselves.

Nikki and I put our plates in the sink and walked out of the kitchen towards where ever there was less people or at least where Brock went. There was a lot of people around the house. I hope they all didn't live here.

"What the fuck is all these people doing?" Nikki asked.

"I don't know, Nikki." I answered.

A drunk chick bumped into Nikki and she turned and looked Nikki and I up and down.

"What you hoes doing in the house?" She slurred out, I backed up being uncomfortable with the chick being so close but Nikki walked up to her.

"The only hoe I see is you." Nikki said.

"Hoe, please I will beat your ass." She said. I looked at her shocked. Poor girl don't know Nikki will have her ass sober in two seconds.

 Poor girl don't know Nikki will have her ass sober in two seconds

"As a woman you should just value yourself." Nikki said.

The girl turned cold and glared at Nikki. She walked up to Nikki and tried to swing but Nikki blocked her hand and punched her in the face. Two guys out of no where came and grabbed the girl. Nikki stared at them.

"Why y'all saved the bitch?" She asked.

"Just ignore her." The guy said to Nikki.

"Nope, let the bitch go so I can kick her ass." Nikki said.

"Nikki, stop its not worth it." I said.

"Listen to your friend." The guy said.

"Joe, let me go." The girl said.

"No, Tina, you need to leave before Brock finds out you started a fight with his daughter." Joe said.

"What's going on?" Brock said walking up to us . He raised his eyebrows and stood next to Nikki.

"Nothing, I as just leaving." Tina said.

"Next time Tina, they won't save you from this ass whooping." Nikki said.

"Nikki, shut up." I said.

"What? I might be pretty but if you try me, I'm gonna probably have to fuck you up

"What? I might be pretty but if you try me, I'm gonna probably have to fuck you up." she said.

"I know, Nikki." I said.

"Wow Nikki, you're bold." Brock said.

"I know. When are you planning on getting to know your daughter cause we got places to be and people to see." Nikki said.

"Damn I like her." Joe said.

"She's feisty." The other guy said.

"Shut up, Luke." Brock said.