I

Valentina Salvatore was tearing down the road on her way to the famous Forks, Washington.

She was happy that her baby brother was getting married but was a little sad that he hadn't tried harder to get in contact with her to tell her and that she had to find out from her future sister in law, his adoptive sister is a seer it shouldn't have been that hard.

She pulled up at the area where the wedding was taking place. She saw Edward was preoccupied with wedding jitters and slipped in a seat next to Rosalie at the front.

Rosalie turned her head to see who sat next to her, Valentina gave a little wave to her before she turned back around.

Rosalie did a double take. She saw it was Valentina. Edwards sister and one of her closest friends. Valentina smirked glad she caught her by surprise. Rosalie hugged the dark haired girl tightly, cutting off the nightwalker's oxygen. Valentina made an 'oomph' sound at being squished so suddenly.

"Glad you missed me."

"Hell yes I missed you."

"Than you should know I'm a little disappointed no one tried to tell me about my blood brothers wedding."

Rosalie sighed. During everything that has been happening, she honestly thought that Valentina would have been notified by Alice that she hadn't thought no one told Valentina.

"I truly didn't know you didn't know. I thought Alice or Edward told you."

Valentina purses her lips.

"It wasn't Alice or Edward. It was that human he's marrying. I don't think Edward ever spoke of his family cause I could hear her nervous heartbeat from Russia."

Rosalie widened her eyes. No matter the facade Rosalie can tell when her feelings are hurt. She's hurt she had to find out from someone she didn't know that her brother was getting married.

Rosalie went to speak but the music for Bella to walk came on.

Valentina offered the blonde a small smile and a shrug.

Valentina caught site of the girl her brother is marrying. She was an ordinary kind of pretty. With long brown hair that was pulled back into a loose bun with a long train and blue hair pin. Her face was oval with a small nose, lips far to big for her face, and unique chocolate brown eyes. Her dress fit her frame like second skin. It was an ivory white with lace cuffs from the forearm to her wrist, the bodice was plain white with a slight dip to the neck, the back was open and stopped just before her butt, the train was flowing a few feet behind her, and Valentina noticed she was walking very slowly and latched on to the man at her side like a lifeline and she had a slight wobble that only vampire could notice and the resemblance to the man she's latched on to, one could definitely tell that that's her father with the same eyes, hair, and aura of awkwardness.

Bella reached Edward and they stared at each other like they were the only ones in the room. Or in this forest.

The ceremony was beautiful and the Bride and Groom were talking to the people that came up to them.

"You gonna go talk to him?"

It was the major that came up to her.
Jasper had noticed her hurt feeling the moment she had sat down next to Rosalie. He could feel she was upset that no one told her. He would have at least expected Edward to call his own sister.

"I will in a little bit. He's busy."

Valentina watched as Edward and Bella had their first dance. Edward looked so happy she didn't know if she wanted to interrupt him and ruin his wedding because she wanted to talk to him.