Flip His Shit

When the bell for lunch rang, I rushed out of my fourth period class, which I (surprise surprise) shared with the Boys. I was free of them for second and third period, but I should've known it wouldn't last long.

Following my normal routine, I snuck into the disgusting girls bathroom that was right next to the classroom. Nobody ever went in there, so I would hide until the hallway was clear. When I was sure everyone was gone, I would sprint to the library with an apple hidden under my shirt and find a secluded corner to eat and read. Being alone andsurrounded by books is so much better than being publicly embarrassed in the cafeteria by Mason and his goons.

Usually, I would be alone in the library. Nobody came by during lunch hour, and the wrinkly librarian was asleep half the time anyway. But today, I was starting to re-read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when the Boys appeared in front of me.

"I told you to leave me alone. Are you stalking me?" I asked the little shits.

"Of course not! Rude much?" Noah gasped, his hand over his heart. "I am truly wounded by your words."

I rolled my eyes at his dramatic performance.

"Well I am wounded by your presence! What the hell are you doing here?!"

Lucas stepped towards me, hurt and confusion evident on his face.

"We were just wondering how you were. Noah said you were in a lot of pain, and you looked so tired during class. We wanted to know if you were okay!"

"Speak for yourself," Jackson snorted. "I actually don't care. At all."

I looked at Lucas for a second, then burst out laughing.

"HAHAHA, oh my gods, you actually thought that I would fall for that!? Gods, you're dumber than I thought!"

Lucas had a look of confusion on his face. Like always.

"Say what now?" Noah asked, his brows furrowed. I rolled my eyes in reply.

Did they really think that I wouldn't see through their caring act? Nobody cared. Nobody could be trusted.

Except for Jackson. He was honest. Thumbs up to him.

I picked up my stuff and squeezed between them, walking out of the Library and towards my locker.

"Where are you going?" Lucas called out in, you guessed it, confusion.

I rolled my eyes again. At this rate, my eyes would be permanently stuck back there.

"Anywhere but here!"

I grabbed my stuff for the rest of the afternoon. It was a pain to hold so many binders at once, but it was better than coming back here when I switch classes. I did not desire to get beat up again in a crowded hallway.

I was ready to hide in the dirty, unused bathroom until lunch ended, but to my great horror, the door was locked.

My worst nightmare had come true.

The bathroom was finally going to get cleaned and fixed.

Shit.

Wait, scratch that. My worst nightmare was actually when this giant monster truck had come barreling towards me while I was eating pizza in a car, and the the truck grew eyes and-

Okay nobody cares.

I had to find a new hiding place. I went through the school's layout in my head.

Yes, I knew the school's floor plan. How else would I be able to escape from the likes of Mason.

~BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~