We're All High

Sorry for not updating in so long!

"Guys, we should have a party," Noah suggested as we all sat down for lunch at the cafeteria.

"Why?" Josh asked.

"Why not?" he countered.

Lucas sighed. "Sure, whatever. I'm in."

"YAAAAAS!" Noah cheered.

"Me too," Josh said.

"Jackson?" Noah said with pleading eyes.

We all looked at him, because Jackson never wanted to... well, socialize. It's the introvert in him.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." he mumbled with food in his mouth.

"First of all, ew," I said, pushing his jaw closed so I wouldn't have to see a chewed sandwich. "Second, why not?"

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Who are we going to invite? These people?" He indicated to everyone in the cafeteria.

Nerds that ignored me, people that laughed at me, and jocks that bullied me.

I was suddenly very thankful for Jackson's logical side.

"What if we just hang together at my place?" Josh suggested.

"Yeah, sure." Jackson shrugged indifferently.

"I'll go if Bhoomi and Cami go," I said, noticing their silence. I think they still felt out of place with us, or at least the guys.

Bhoomi nodded gratefully. "Sure."

"YAAAAS, I'M HYPED FOR A-" Noah paused to count the people at our table, "SEVEN PERSON PARTY!!!!"

-☺☺☺-

Jackson picked me up from my house at 5:00 sharp.

"Wow, punctual," I remarked as I climbed into his car. (The Range Rover, for those of you wondering).

He shrugged. "I try."

When we got to Josh's, Lucas was the only one already there. As soon as we walked in, Noah arrived, his face red.

"Why do ya look like a tomato?" I asked.

He looked sheepish. "I asked my mom for money and she told me to get her purse... and then she hit me with it and told me to get a job."

We were all in fits of laughter, praising Mrs. Argan, when Bhoomi and Camilla walked in.

"You're all high," she said, shaking her head in mock disappointment.

Noah suddenly stopped chuckling to himself and stood straight.

"I'm hungry," he said. "Where's the food?"

Josh rolled his eyes. "Just don't eat all my food." He then walked towards the kitchen with Noah skipping after him singing "We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of Oz!"

-☺☺☺-

Once we were all high on sugar, (excluding Jax, who just stood in the corner shaking his head), we went up to Josh's room and sat in a circle.

"Okay, we're gonna play a game called paranoia. I'm going to whisper a question into the ear of the person on my right. The answer to the question would be the name of someone in the room. For example, I would whisper to Lucas 'Who do you think will become the most successful?'. Nobody but Lucas and I know the question. Lucas will say his answer, which has to be a person in this room, out loud. Then, we'll flip a coin and if it lands on heads, Lucas will say the question out loud. But if it lands on tails, he won't, and the person whose name was the answer will spend their whole life wondering what the question was."