Blackmail is My Favorite Activity

A big thank you to everyone that suggested chapter names, voted, followed, and added this book to their reading list! It means a lot! Your comments always crack me up, so keep it up!

Okay nobody cares.

As soon as Noah stepped into the cafeteria with me, his hand still clasping mine, all chatter ceased.

He dragged me through the tables, towards the middle of the room.

"Um, Noah, I refuse to sit with Mason and Cassie," I whispered nervously. He was headed towards the Center, where all the Populars sat.

He looked at me and grinned. "Me too. Obviously. None of us want to watch Cassie suck Mason's face off."

I coulda sworn he followed that with a whispered "Jax would much rather punch Mason's face off instead."

I was struck with the realization that sitting next to Noah meant sitting next to Jackson and Lucas.

Noah dragged me to the table that was a few tables away from the Center. Jackson and Lucas were already seated there with their trays. I slowed down.

"I don't think this is a good idea..." I said to Noah. He rolled his eyes.

"Gurl, all of my ideas are good."

We sat down, me next to Noah and Jackson and Lucas on the other side of the circular table. The two looked up at silently freaked out.

I know; my presence is just to overwhelming for mere mortals.

They started making crazy hand signals, waving their arms around and making weird faces.

"Ladies, ladies, one at a time," Noah said. They glared at him and his eyes widened nervously.

"I uh.. need to get my lunch," he said, shooting out of his seat and towards the lunch line.

Traitor.

Ilooked down in my lap, ignoring my Nutella craving stomach and the occasional glances sent my way. The boys were obviously talking about me. It's to bad that not everyone has my ninja talents.

I bit into my apple and looked around. Mason's crew was glaring and sneering at me. Cassie's posse was giggling, too. Their leaders, however, were no where to be found.

Suddenly, Lucas' eyes widened and he stood up.

"Jasmine, watch-" he said frantically, but it was too late. A gallon of water came pouring down on my head.

Well, I mean, I didn't actually measure the water as it dripped down my face but I'm guessing-

I turned around to see Cassie and Mason standing there with evil smiles on their faces.

"Oops," Cassie said, feigning shock and covering her smile with a perfectly manicured hand.

"We didn't see you there," Mason finished, holding an empty jug of water.

Water.

Liquid.

Makeup.

Shit.

My bruises were all on display. Thankfully, the buys were behind me, and Mason's huge frame blocked me from the view of the rest of the student body.

"Like hell you didn't," I growled. "What other reason would you have for holding a gallon of water? To wash out all the crap that spews from your mouth and the shit on your face?"

Mason and Cassie were shocked at the fact that I was standing up to them, so I took that moment to bolt out of the cafeteria. As I left, I could here the shouts of Lucas and Noah, and the smack of fists.

Trust MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara