Epilogue [M]

Two glass pillars signified the start of the aisle, each pillar had a glass vase on top. The aisle was created by white petals with white wooden chairs in rows either side. The aisle led to the alter which was a white wooden frame which had different type and coloured flowers woven through it. Levi stood at the end of the aisle waiting for Eren, Erwin and Hanji were beside him as his best man and woman whilst his squad and their friends were sat in the wooden chairs waiting for the ceremony to start. Ava, Mikasa, Annie and Marco were with Eren as his bridesmaids, ring bearer and the person to give him away, Eren had chosen Ava as she was technically his sister-in-law.

Levi's breath left his body when he saw Eren standing at the top of the aisle his arm wrapped around Ava's, he was wearing a white suit with a black shirt and a white bowtie. Ava gave Levi Eren's hand when they reached him, a small smile was present on her face as she took her seat next to Annie.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Levi Ackerman and Eren Yeager, if anyone does not wish for the couple to be together, speak now or forever hold your peace" the registrar spoke, Eren tried not to laugh when he saw Ava, Armin and Annie put a hand over Mikasa's mouth to ensure she wouldn't say anything. 

"Levi do you take Eren to be your lawfully wedded husband" the registrar said.

"I do" Levi answered

"Eren do you take Levi to be your lawfully wedded husband" the registrar said.

"I do" Eren said.

"Now for the vows, Levi repeat after me - I, Levi Ackerman, take thee, Eren Yeager, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" the registrar said, Marco moved forward so he could present the rings.

"I, Levi Ackerman, take thee, Eren Yeager, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" Levi spoke before sliding the ring onto Eren's ring finger.

"Eren repeat after me - I, Eren Yeager, take thee, Levi Ackerman, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" the registrar said.

"I, Eren Yeager, take thee, Levi Ackerman, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" Eren repeated before fully putting the ring on Levi's ring finger.

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you wedded husbands, you may now kiss" the registrar said, Levi took Eren's face in his hands before pulling it forward to meet his lips in a sweet yet passionate kiss. Everyone cheered as the wedded couple parted and started walking back down the aisle. 

Eren was already naked when his back hit their bed, Levi pressed a passionate kiss against Eren's lips. The kiss was desperate, their teeth clashing against each other's as Levi wasted no time preparing his husband's hole before sinking into it. His thrusts were fast, both wanting to reach their climaxes soon. Levi spilt his seed into Eren's hole whilst Eren came on their chest. Levi pulled out of Eren and collapsed beside him, his arms wrapped around Eren's waist pulling him to his chest. The couple cuddles together before soon drifting off to sleep. 

~4000 thousand years later~

Eren watched as his students settled down into their seats, today he would be teaching the class about the titan wars and the humanities strongest soldiers over time the information had changed. People forgot about Ava but she had never seemed to mind.

"Okay class today we will be learning about the titan wars as you know thousands of years ago, there were these horrid man-eating titans who attacked humanity which resulted in three large walls being erected to protect humanity, during the year 845 the colossal titan and the armored titan attacked Wall Maria at the Shiganshina District as we all know the colossal titan and the armored titan go on to help humanity defeat the evil beast titan and the other mindless titans but at this point they are known as enemies to humanity before I continue I want you to work in groups of four and come up with a list of all the titan shifters that you know of and if you can figure out who were the most important people which lead to the end of the titan wars" Eren said. The class got into the groups and started working whilst Eren flicked through the information about the titan wars and tried his hardest not to laugh, over the years they had forgotten the real names of humanities strongest and humanities hope which they had called Eren, Ava had been completely wiped from history though Eren had a feeling Ava was behind it.

A knock at the door pulled him out of his thoughts, he looked over and internally laughed, speak of the devil. Ava opened the door and stepped inside.

"Mr Ackerman, your husband the principal wishes to see you" Ava said a small smile present on her face as she emphasis 'husband the principal'.

"Ooooh" the class said simultaneously, Eren shook his head before asking Ava to supervise his class then heading towards the principal's office at the front of the school. 

"You wanted to see me Levi" Eren asked as he walked into his husband's office.

"Yes" Levi said standing from his seat and walking over to Eren instantly wrapping his arms around his husband's waist and pulling him close.

"I was wondering whether you wanted to renew our vows at some point in a true scouting legion 4000 thousand years ago fashion" Levi asked.

"I would love to renew our vows" Eren said leaning down pressing his lips against Levi's in a passionate kiss, Eren's arms went around Levi's neck and Levi deepened the kiss.

"Ooooh" a range of different familiar voices said from behind them, Eren broke the kiss and looked behind him, Ava and his whole class stood there, it did worry him that they were a little to invested in his relationship with their principal.

"Oi, you lot get back to class" Eren said pulling away from his husband and walking over to his class, Ava smiled before skipping away. Eren turned to face his husband once more before herding all his students back to class, they might not be fully aware that their teacher and principal was humanities strongest or humanities hope but that does not mean the world forgot the debt they owed the men who finally defeated the Titans. The world might not remember their names after all these years but it did not mean they forgot anything because legends never die.

The end