I am All yours

-melodious_song

I was so lost in my thoughts that I have not noticed when Maan came back from restroom and sat beside me on bed and had seen me in tears until he said, "I am really sorry.. I can't tell you how sorry I am. Please don't cry.. It was not intentional.. I swear.. I don't know what to say except I am sorry.. I" I caught hold of his hand and said, "don't say sorry Maan. I... " He Jerked my hand away and said, "Don't lie Jiya.. I saw you crying. Don't give me false hope.. I know you don't like me touching you. And you have made it very clear that you have no feeling for me and you don't think of me as your husband. " He kept my hand on his cheek and was saying," Maan it's not like that, . I.. I am.. ",he didn't let me complete my sentenceMaan said," Stop I don't want to listen" and moved his face away from my touch and was about to leave the bed, I caught his hand, and tucked at him gesturing to sit and I cupped his cheeks with both my hands turned his face towards me, I saw tears in his eyes.. Next what I did shook me to core but it's what I needed most at this moment. I kissed him.... He got stiffened at first then slowly kissed me back.Finally I had my first kiss.. It can't be better than this.. And mit's gotten more special as it was with my MaanWill this love last forever?

 And mit's gotten more special as it was with my MaanWill this love last forever?