A Match Made In Hell

Writer:kavyacutipie

This story is about a simple and, beautiful and religious girl " kavya " who belongs from an Indian army background, as from generation her family served in the Indian army and like all the other Indians she is also patriotic and can do anything for her country, but she is too religious and believed if she gets married then no matter what trouble life gives her but she will always loyal toward her husband and marriage. But she doesn't know what fate reserve for her and how her life will be in future when she is kidnapped by the mafia. What Happened when she has to choose in between her husband and country, whom she will carry and showed innocent girl conquer with heartless, cruel arrogant mafia cum terrorist " Rayan " who hate India as well as person's related to India so much because he thought just because of Indian army he lost his family is also equally loyal toward his profession of killing people What happened if they fall in lloveveill kavya ever be loved by him? Will society approved this marriage? Will ever kavya changed Rayan by her pure love? Come let's go with me to the journey of Rayan and kavya and get all the answers to this question.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Review: This story is about a girl who was married by forced how She
will face the problem and her abused relationship.

Genres:
Abuse may marry forced marmarry, romantic