Author's note

Ok guys this is my first story so if I am wrong anywhere kindly help me write this story.

And any criticism to improve this story is welcome however please don't write any hateful content or any swear words. Also don't advertise your stories here ,ant such comments or links will be deleted.

I will load the posters,covers, images as soon as possible.

All this work belongs solely to me and all copyrights belong solely to me as well. Don't copy anything from this story even the plot. Otherwise I have full right to sue the person.

Ok enough with the heavy stuff I hope you all enjoy the storyline and characters.

To all those reading this a big thanks.

I should probably shut up now (goes and hides under the bed to scream) ......I am bit of a introvert you seee....and not at all comfortable  talking

So go read , have enjoy ,laugh out loud,make merry and go jump down the nearest cliff(just joking.....eh... not really.......you might anyway after reading this ......)

Anyway thanks for reading I will be going now. Enjoy!!!!!!!!

"***" If anything is written after this sign it mean this statement is by me to explain something in the story or to make a comment .

Anyway ......Bye!!! Have fun reading !!!!!