LESSON 2

Lesson 2: The greater the power the more the arrogance

Somewhere deep into the forest................

My name is Irror Marks , also known as the sun thief . It had been 50 years ago when I decided to teach those greedy power freaks a lesson.

My whole life I was treated as a filthy pest, a second class citizen, the dirt apparently not even fit for their shoes.

They used me whenever they needed and then threw me awaywhen the work was done.

They took everything from me ,my pride ,my love, my kindness.

I couldn't let them get away with it. They must pay that was my only thought when I made the device using which I stole the Sun.

The sun is currently inside my body .In order to steal the sun I made it shrink using the device I made by the materials I stole from them.

How did it get inside me well that was with the help of my friends , the spirits. The spirits placed it in me and now I have developed the device that can take it out.

Apparently the Sun needs a living human body to stay the way it currently is because the device in which it is placed needs a human body to stay intact.

I am tired and old and dying, the sun needs to be relocated. Once I die the box might break.

I am still waiting for my spirit friend. I think she has met someone new. She disappears for quite some time and then sometimes she comes back with bread for me.

This new person must also be like me.
I hope I could see this person for myself but I trust my friend when I am dying I will give the device to her,my dearest spirit. She will know who give it to.

I have always loved the forest. I wonder why I didn't move here before .......oh yeah that's because those people locked me in a cage, when I was done with my job.

I hear the rustling sound ...ah she is back. My poor girl I hope she lives well after I am gone.

I ask her to come near me and speak, "My dear dear girl I am sorry but I will be dying soon. Don't Cry for me my dear", I say when I see that she has tears in her eyes.

"You will have to do something for me love. I know that you have found another one like me. I hope this person treats you well??" I ask and she nods her head.

"When I die use that device and extract the box from my body give it to the person you think is best" I tell her and my sight starts to fade.

_____________________________________

CALI'S POV

I look to see the night sky. The artificial sun is not really a sun you see. Its just a couple of really large panels that generate light this light is reflected and refracted again and again. Thus the generated light reaches the planet and provides light. The panels move and thus we have night at places they move from. They also help the planets stay in their places.

I had woken up in the night after a bad dream. I dreamt of a lady in black moving forward to kill me. I guess I need to stop watching horror movies with grammy but I love them too much.