-Chapter 4-

Above^^^Ladies...and gentleman, I give you Beta Elliot! Mercy!😍 anyway, Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will you quit your preening and come on? We're gonna be late!"

Elliot complains from downstairs, as I'm currently in my room at my parents house giving a last look at my outfit.

Our pack doesn't have a traditional packhouse like other packs, so after I become Alpha I will move into another home on the territory...with my mate.

"Will you stuff it, Richards? I'll be down in a minute!"

With a last look at my reflection, my black leather jacket, purple T-shirt, and black jeans all passing inspection, I sprint downstairs with my keys jingling in my hand. Elliot looks up with a both amused and irritated expression.

"It's about time! What took you so long?"

Chase and Dustin laugh, and Haley smacks Dustin's shoulder. He quickly stops laughing and Chase laughs harder.

"Whipped!"

"Oh, shut up!"

Dustin growls out, and as the two squabble, Elliot turns back to me.

"So, Alpha, are you done preening for your mate?"

He snickers, and everyone but Haley laughs as I growl.

"He doesn't really have to, she's gonna think he's the sexiest man alive no matter what."

Dustin growls with jealousy, and the others laugh again.

"Come on babe, you know I think you're the sexiest."

Haley purrs, running her fingers down to the mark on his shoulder. Dustin's eyes go black, and I can tell what they are thinking without even being in their heads...I shudder at the thought.

"Get a room!"

"After we come back! We need to go!"

El yells, and I quickly exit out the front door and get in my 67' Chevy Impala. I'm not gonna wait around to see anything else, especially since I've got a mate to see.

Everyone piles in, and I begin driving to the diner that sits on the edge of the pack territory. Maria's has always been a favorite place for our pack members to eat, and work, being run by the brother of the acting Beta will do that.

Pulling in to the parking lot, I park in front of the black and white checkered building. The large, red neon sign brightly illuminates the dark pavement, reflecting off the hood of my car.

"Remember, no wolf talk in front of her, got it?"

I remind them, glancing at the backseat, only to see Dustin and Haley sucking face. Gross. Which is probably the same thing Chase is thinking as he looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Please, lets just go inside before they decide to eat each other!"

And with that, I'm outta the car. Making my way inside as quickly as possible.

~If you two are gonna mate, do it in the backseat of your own damn car!~

I growl through mindlink when I notice that the lovebirds haven't gotten out yet. They immediately hop out, looking flushed and a little scared. Good, my car, my rules.