Chapter 1

In a white room, a beautiful yet handsome guy with the body of an athlete sat on a chair. He had pale yet milky white skin, silky white hair, bright golden eyes that could pierce through a persons heart, and an appearance beautiful enough to steal both the hearts of men and women.

His facial features would have been weird on someone else if they had a beautiful but at the same time handsome face. Somehow, that look seemed as if it was made especially for him. Anyone who sees this would have kept on admiring and ogling at him if it were not for the cold and angry aura that he is currently releasing. He had a fierce glare and a scowl formed on his red plump lips.

" So, you got any explanation as to how that lightning bolt fell from your house, hm? " the youth said, his aura of anger and coldness increasing

The person opposite of the youth who was in a kneeling position shivered visibly and sweated. This person has messy white hair and long white beard of old age. He has an impression of a wise old man.

' Damn, this boy is scary ' the old man thought as he paled slightly.

" Uhh... I was playing around with it and it accidently fell and hit on your plane before i could stop it! I'm innocent!! " the old guy declared shamelessly.

" Innocent. Yeah right! I can't believed i died! There is still so much more dramas that i have yet to finish acting in yet! And don't forget about my mafia guys! Who could lead them better than i do?? And my family heirloom!!!" he said in one breathe.

" I-i-i can put your soul in someone who is in/on the gate of life and death! I can also grant you one w-wish!!!! " the old man blurted out in fright before he could stop himself.

' This guy is too scary!!! '

" Ohh? Tell me why i should trust someone who killed me...hmm? " the youth said in a strict and stern voice.

" Because I am god!! " the old man said with a proud look on his face.

" Oh really?? "

" Yup! I am a god! If you don't believe me, tell me your one wish before i reincarnate you. I can also help you keep you memories intact as a cheat! "
" Fine! If it doesn't works, i will curse you so that your lineage will never bear/have any heirs! "

" O-of course, of course! Now tell me your wish! " God paled even more.

" I want my family heirloom with me. " the youth stated without any hesitation.

" Well, your family heirloom will also follow you there so you can choose another wish. "

" Is that so... Then... I want my looks to be similar to me now. "

" That wish can be granted. I must say, i have never seen anyone in your world who is as beautiful and handsome as you. " God said, attempting to flatter the youth..

" I thank you for your compliment. Now, lets get started, shall we? " the youth said indifferently.

" Oh, ok. This is going to hurt, a lot. Lets get started! "the old man said.

' That's what i said! Whatever ' the youth thought irritatingly.

God chanted something in a language unknown to him and the youth felt as if his soul is being ripped into pieces. He would have screamed out loud if it weren't for the fact that he was anticipating it. In pain, he bit his lips so hard they drew blood.

' BLOOD!?! ' the god thought in shock but he can't let it distract him.

Soon, the youth soul left for the other world and his former body immediately disintegrated. The blood, however, was still there. Alone and curious, the god sniffed the blood and exlaimed in shock:

" Ancient blood! OH MY GOD! ITS ACTUALLY ANCIENT BLOOD! But how can it be in that youth's body?? Interesting... "