Chapter 4

" Ugh! I wanna test this skills now!!! " I shouted, frustrated.

' Well, might as well cultivate... Wait... I should probably stop cultivating for a while... My foundation is slightly unstable at this moment for breaking through in a rapid pace... '

" Oh well. I should probably rearrange and look through my memories now that i have free time. Lol ok... " I said as i began to do my memory stuff.

1 and a half hours later...

" Yay I'm done!! ≧∇≦ Now, what do i do... I should probably strengthen my foundation now... Oh well. "

I started to strengthen and purify the qi inside me for who knows how long. When i opened my eyes, i did not realized that the energy around the sect had wavered slightly but no one haf noticed except...

3rd person POV

" Hmm...? The qi... wavered... " A man mumbled as he tried to relocate the source of the qi disturbance but failed as the qi wavered only slightly that it was almost impossible to locate it without a very high cultivation rank.

" Is something the matter, Patriarch? " A rather old man said as he looked at the man in the Head seat in front of him.

Yes! It is the Patriarch, Jiang Chen's father, Jiang Zuoji!!

" No. Continue the meeting " Jiang Zuoji said as he opened his eyes to reveal a pair of violet eyes that were closed ever since the meeting had started, releasing a cold, domineering and powerful aura.

All the elders shivered slightly as they felt a cold chill run down their backs causing them to sweat a lot.

' Now that i think about it, it has been years since my little cutie pie had came out of his room. Oh well, he'll come out sooner or later. Besides, who would want to die in a shitty room. ' Jiang Zuoji thought.

Yup! Jiang Zuoji had a strange obsession with his son, Jiang Chen, which definitely does not suit his personality at all.

Meanwhile...

" Uwa! What was that chill i felt that ran down my spine?!? Someone must be talking behind my back!! " Jiang Chen said as he sneaked out of his room with Baiyu and Yinyang inside his sleeves.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So sorry for the late update!! 🙇🙇
I was soo busy( excuses )!! Just wanna tell you that i will update only when i feel like it so hope that I'll update frequently \(○^ω^○)/

Bye bye!!!