Chapter 2

Meanwhile at the Butterfly Blossom Pavilion...

??? POV

' Oh my god!!! That f***ing hurts so much!! I know i expected it but that pain was more than what i can handle if it went longer! Ugh! My whole body hurts!' i thought as soon as i felt that the pain had stop.

I slowly opened my eyes when i felt that i had regained some of my energy. What i saw around me surprised me. It was like the ancient China room that i sometimes act in. The bed, furniture and everything else( sorry guys. I don't know how to describe places) . I slowly got up but realised that my head is hurting way too much.

I was about to completely stand up when my head started hurting again. Unknown memories flooded my mind. I absorbed in all the information like a sponge absorbing water.

The information i got was this. The previous owner of this body had the same name as mine, Jiang Chen, currently at the age of fifteen. He was the son of the Patriarch of the Jiang Clan, Jiang Zuoji ( Random name) . He was mistreated by the clan when they found out that his martial spirit was just a two-headed snake which had a low 3rd rank.

Your martial spirit will be awakened when you reach 6 years old so all children trains till they reach of age to prepare themselves for cultivation. The higher your martial spirit is ranked, the faster the cultivation and breakthrough to another level. But it gets more difficult to breakthrough the higher you reach in cultivation. Because of Jiang Chen's martial spirit, he was critisized everytime he went out, so he stayed in his own courtyard all day long. Whenever he tried to cultivate, he just could not absorb the qi energy.

I closed my eyes and checked my body to see if anything was broken or if anything was wrong. My face darkened. Turns out i was poisoned by one of the servants that the previous Jiang Chen trusted.

' What an idiot ' i thought.

I  called my martial spirit out and inspected it. It has blue and yellow coloured scales. My face darkened even more the longer i inspected.

'AAARRRGGHHHHH!!!! Are they an idiot or what!!! This is clearly not any normal snake!! IT'S A FREAKING NINE HEADED HYDRA FOR GODS SAKE!!!! ITS EVEN RARER THAN HAVING A DRAGON MARTIAL SPIRIT!!!  '

If i could spit fire out of my mouth, it would have came out. This people are so dumb! The bone structure of this snake is completely different. This ' snake ' can evolve the further i get in cultivation.

'  Maybe... The reason i can't cultivate is because the position for my cultivation is absolutely wrong. Hmm... Let's see... ' i randomly guessed.

I went to my bed and sat up straight. I adjust my hand so that i am in a comfortable position and closed my eyes. I absorbed the surrounding qi energy and all the qi suddenly rushed inside my body. I controlled the qi and guided it inside my body to my dantian. The qi began filling it up and...

BANG! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Qi stage, high rank!

" ... why am i at the qi stage high rank nya!!!! Whatever. This is excellent for me if i wanna get stronger faster..." i said out loud.

I continue cultivating till i reached Mortal stage mid rank and stopped. I turned around to see if the hydra had evolved and what i saw surprised me. The hydra had grown two more head, making it four. I calculated in my head to see how many head it will grow everytime i advanced.

' I see... So every stage i advanced, it will grow one more head till i reach Combat Emperor, which is already nine-headed... Oh, I almost forgot! Lets see if that murderer gave me my wish. If not, i will bash his head! Hmph! Its been a while since anyone had made me that angry!' i thought angrily.

" Wait... Is there even a mirror at this era?? Oh whatever, lets just search for it! "

I walked over to the dressing table and searched for a mirror. I opened a drawer and found a brown jade mirror. I looked at my reflection and...

______________________________________

Whoops! Cliffhanger!! So, how was the story so far?? I apologise if it was badly written as i am still young and schooling nya~♥~

Anyways, thx for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!
(๑・ω-)~♥”