seven ➶ skipping class and the jackass

A/N: hey lovelies, how are you?

Chapter seven: skipping class and the jackass
//edited//

Now normally I would have tried to sit with someone at lunch, or crawl to the library and sit in total solitude for the whole lunch hour but today I felt a little rebellious and decided to sit outside instead of the cafeteria.

I know, I know. I'm such a rebel and it felt great as I sat in the secluded area of the courtyard as I ate my sad chicken sandwich and French fries.

As if this day couldn't get any better I plucked a accidental curly from the straight as Leonardo Di Caprio French fries and grinned as I plopped it into my mouth.

Is this what popularity felt like? I think so.

I don't think anything has ever made me happier in such a sad time in my life—curly fires can cure anyone's illnesses with a whiff of their smell.

I swear by it, it's scientific fact for sure.

I saw out of the corner of my eye the door that leads to the building open and outstepped Adam, followed by two girls who looked as if they where clinging onto him for dear life.

I wanted to throw up my food when I saw them shove their boobs into his face—correction: boob jobs into his face. He looked uninterested as he scanned the area where I was sitting and spotted me behind the big tree.

He just shrugged them off and said something to them that I couldn't comprehended and made his way over to me with a genuine smile.

The girls stomped their feet and glared straight at me, that's when I recognized them. They where identical twins—Vanessa and Ariel. They had long blonde hair and always swearing a smoky eye look. They matched in outfits of tight fitting dresses everyday and never faltered in getting what they want.

Even when it's the same person.

Ew.

Adam was a ladies man and that fact alone was really nasty. He has had more one night stands than there are seniors in our school.

"Hey sunshine, where's that list?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

I scored away from him and his eyes went down to the space that was between us and he looked up at me confused. "What's with the coldness May?"

I shook my head and got up, holding my books close to my chest—I didn't realize it earlier but it hit my like a bucket of cold ice when I saw him with the twins.

He only wanted to hang out with me so that when I die he could have a hero story published about him: 'Golden Boy spends last dying days with Leukemia Girl'.

What a jackass.

I shook my head, shaking the tears from my eyes as I walked away from him not wanting to deal with him anymore, only to run into the twins who where watching.

They just smirked at me and stepped where I was going. "Whoever you are, I hope you know that he is too good for you so back off." The right one said—I could never tell them apart.

I just ignored them and pushed past them, tripping over my yellow converse as I walked inside and hurried to the hallways.

Oh? You haven't heard about my yellow converse?

Well, I haven't always lived in this stupid town. I used to live in California, San Fransisco to be exact and my friends there had given them to me when I left and they where my prized possessions—nothing could tear me from them.