• Chapter Three •

|E T H A N ' S  P O V|

|E T H A N ' S P O V|

"Slow down, Cowboy. You're going to start choking if you keep eating so fast like that." Liam chuckled while the other man, who Ethan later found out was named Jared, watch silently as Ethan stuffed his mouth with as much food as possible.

After Jared had saved Ethan from the tree he had gotten himself stuck in Liam went off to his house to grab some clothe for Jared before putting some clothe on himself, he then cooked all the meat in the house - which was basically everything in their fridge - before coming back to give Ethan the food and Jared his clothes.

Ethan knew he shouldn't be trusting the two humans so easily since they could have slipped poison into his food, but it wasn't his fault for letting his guards down so quickly when they mention food.

He was just really hungry.

"Do you think in the future his cause of death would be by chocking on food?" Liam asked Jared which made the taller male chuckle.

Ethan had noticed a little while ago that the couples scent were both mixed with one another which slightly confused Ethan since he's never met people who had their scent mixed together.

He would've assumed that they were sibling but siblings scents weren't mixed they just smelt similar to each other and besides Liam had blonde hair and blue eyes while Jared had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"Do you think there's something wrong with him?" Liam asked Jared after thinking that Ethan was distracted by stuffing his face. "I mean he smells like a werewolf but he seemed so confused when I shifted."

"Maybe his pack are old school and think shifting is unnatural." Jared mocked. "But then again he doesn't smell like he belongs to a pack."

"Yeah." Liam agreed before he looked at the skinny wolf. "Look at him he's so small and frail. He would have had no chance against us if we had attacked him."

That was the only reason the couple had come to Ethan's rescue. They had originally planned to scare Ethan away since he had accidentally ran to close to their territory but when they noticed Ethan was getting chased by two bears they had decided to help the small wolf instead.

"Hurry up little guy," Liam says suddenly. "Our Alpha will be back soon and I don't think he'll be very happy seeing you around."

Ethan obeyed Liam commands and ate a little faster than before and in time no time he was finished.

"You should get going," Liam advised.

Ethan nodded his head but before he left he trotted towards Liam and gave his cheek a long lick, which received a chuckle before he moved onto Jared and doing the same which earned a grunt in response.

Ethan gave the pair a small bark of gratitude before he trotted away. Liam waved goodbye to the small wolf before he and Jared turned around as well so that the could walk back to their house.