• Chapter Thirteen •

|E T H A N ' S  P O V|

|E T H A N ' S P O V|

Ethan slowly made his way inside of the house feeling exhausted and drained. Liam who was a few steps ahead of Ethan was mouthing a bunch of profanities as he hissed in pain.

"I'm going to kill that f_cker one day." Ethan managed to hear Liam mutter under his breath as he glared at Blade. "Want to help Ethan?"

'Sure!' Mason immediately agreed.

'Of course you would say yes.' Ethan chuckled.

BAM!

Ethan slightly flinched from the sudden sound of the back door being slammed shut before it was locked by Hale who then glared at his brother who was still standing on the other side of it.

"Hey. What are you doing?" Blade asked as he tries to open the door. "Let me in Hale." Blade grunted as he tugs and pull on the doorknob in hopes that it would somehow open.

"No way Blade. Your sleeping outside tonight." Hale stated with crossed arms.

"What? Why?" Blade questioned demandingly as he continued his useless attempt on the door handle.

"For basically 'training' my mate half to death!" Hale exclaimed as he gestured to his mate who was laying on the kitchen floor since he was to tired to walk all the way into the living room.

"Hey what about me? I almost died too you know." Liam butted in suddenly.

"No body cares about you Liam." Both brothers stated which caused an offended gasp to escape Liams lips.

"Rude." He mumbled under his breath before stomping into the living room.

"Anyways, Ethan is perfectly fine! Now let me in!" Blade groaned as he glared at his younger brother.

"No way Jose." Hale scoffed stubbornly.

'First it was Blade and now its Jose? How many times does this guy change his name!?' Mason asked in utter bewilderment.

"If you don't let me in right now I'm telling mom." Blade threatened with whine.

"Don't care." Hale shrugged carelessly before walking away from the locked door and towards his worn out mate.

"Where am I suppose to sleep assh_le!? The dog house!?" Blade asked sarcastically.

"Well if you want to sleep in a tree your more than welcome to." Hale smirked mockingly before picking up Ethan.