Chapter 13

----------------------------

"Glad you liked it." A guy said. I smiled at him. I started stuffing my mouth. I chocked on the food. "Relax. Drink water." Alex said. Jason quickly took the glass and brought it to my mouth and rubbed my back. "Drink." he said softly. I quickly drank it. Well he was holding the glass and I was drinking.

Then I took the glass from him when I felt a little better. I drank the whole glass. "Feeling better?" Jason asked taking the now empty glass from me. I nodded. "Aww. They are so cute." I heard someone say. I turned to see Max was standing there with a smirk. "I know right." Alex said joining him.

As I finished my dinner I went in the kitchen and saw a guy washing the plates. Will he be washing all these plates? "Hey." I said with a smile when I went towards him. He looked up and bowed. "May I help you? There are many plates." I said looking at the pile of utensils.

"N.. No it's fine." he said. "So will you be washing all the dishes by yourself?" I asked. "Yeah. My partner is having cold. So he went back in his room." he said. "I can help you." I said and picked up the scrubber and a plate. "No ma'am. You can't do this." he said taking the plate gently. "Call me Katherine." I said with a smile. "And trust me. I am willing to help you." I said and started washing the dishes.

"My name is Mike." he said with a smile. "Nice to meet you Mike." I said. "Thanks for helping." He said as we continued washing the utensils. "Oh it's fine." I said with a smile. "Princess what are you doing?" Jason came in and asked. He came and stood next to me. "I am helping him was dishes." I said.

"You don't need to do this. Mike. Where is your partner?" Jason asked. "Sir he is having cold. So I told him to go and rest." he said. "Fine." Jason said.

"By the way what did you mean by you are reserved?" he asked coming close to me. I quickly took a big spoon from the sink. "Stay away." I said pointing it towards him. He lifted his hands in surrender. I heard Mike cough behind me. "You can go now. I will do them myself." he said awkwardly. "Um. No it's fine." I said and continued washing them.

"You didn't answer my question." Jason said smirking. "Huh. Shut up." I said glaring at him. "Make me." he said smirking. My face heated up again. "Damn Jason. You are such a weirdo." I said groaning. "What?" he asked smirking. "You heard it." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He started laughing. "Damn. You are really such a kiddo." he said ruffing my hair. I huffed at him. "Stop messing with my hair you idiot." I said with a groan. It was now his turn to stick his tongue out. He put both his hands my hair and ruffled it and then ran away. "Jason!" I shouted getting irritated.

"You are really a weirdo!" I shouted. "Mike. Sorry but I need to go." I said wiping my hands. "I need to take my revenge." I said narrowing my eyes at Jason who stood at a little distance laughing.

"It's fine. Thanks for helping." he said with a smile. I smiled back and went running towards Jason. He started running. "Jason." I shouted and started running behind him. He was laughing and running around the whole house.

"Wait till I catch you!" I said with a smirk. I will ruin his hairstyle. He loves his hair. He was running behind the couch. And I was on the other side. I did what he has done earlier. I climbed on the couch and jumped on the other side. But my luck was not that good. I jumped on Jason and we fell down.

"Ow." I groaned. I looked down to see Jason smirking at me. I was above him. It was so embarrassing. He kept his hands on the shoulder and turned around. Now he was above me and lookind down at me with a smirk.

I tried to push him but he didn't move. "Jason move." I said pushing me again. He chuckled. "You are so small." he said. "You are so big." I said narrowing my eyes at him. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Alex and Zack looking down at us. I took the advantage of the situation and messed his hair. He looked at me surprised. "Tit for Tat." I said smirking.