Chapter 14

------------------------------

He was thinking something and had a smile on his face. We went to the class and luckily the teacher wasn't present yet. "So. Where were you lovebirds?" Alex asked smirking. "Oh I just stole her first kiss." Jason said winking at me. I am sure I was looking like a tomato right now. Alex eyes widen. "You what?" he asked. I quickly went and sat besides him and Jason sat on the other side.

"He kissed you?" Alex asked. I nodded still looking down. "Woah guys." Alex said and then took out his books. "I don't want to here anything further. But I am sure she didn't kiss you back." Alex said laughing. "Yeah. I was scared at first. I thought she is angry." Jason said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Guys! I am right here." I said looking at them. "And stop talking about the kiss." I said in a low voice. "Oh someone is blushing!" Alex sang. I hit him and then he lifted his hand in surrender. Kaila entered the class with Evan. They were talking and laughing. Then Evan looked at me. He gave me a smile.

I felt Jason's arm around my shoulder protectively. I looked at him and smiled. "Are you okay now?" he asked. I nodded. "It's much better." I said and kept my head down on the desk. I was almost going to doze off but Mr. Smith entered the class. I immediately looked up and I regret it. A very unbearable pain shot in my head and I felt dizzy and then it was all black. The last sound I heard was Alex and Jason calling me.

I got up on a bed. I looked around to see it was our medical room. I sat up. I tried to get up but Jason entered the room. "Princess you should sleep." Jason came towards me and made me lay down. "You should have told you are not well." he said petting my head.

"For how much time did I sleep?" I asked. "You didn't sleep. You fainted." he said looking at me with concern eyes. "Oh. It actually happened because I was sleepy and and when I was going to doze off Mr. Smith entered and I quickly looked up." I said laughing nervously. "Which class is it by the way?" I asked. "Sports." he said.

"Oh so let's go!" I said getting up. "No. You will sleep." he said firmly. "Anyways you don't like sports right?" he asked. I nodded. "But I want to try the uniform." I said. "It was pretty good." I said making him chuckle. "God seriously! You want to attend sports because of the uniform?" he asked laughing.

"Don't laugh. I really want to go. Please." I pleaded. He sighed. "Okay. But I will be with you and if you don't feel good then we will come back." he said to which I quickly nodded. He got up and helped me to get up. Actually I didn't needed his help to get up. I ran towards my locker and quickly took out the uniform.

"Damn. You are a fast runner." Jason said opening his locker. "Yeah I know." I said and ran towards girls changing room. It was empty. I removed the uniform from the bag and took a look at it. I had just seen it briefly yesterday.

There was a T-shirt and the pattern was good. I liked the T-shirt. It had white, red and black colour at different places. But mostly it was black. Then the shorts. They were black with white strips at side. I quickly changed and kept my clothes in the bag. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and went out. "Damn you look amazing!" Jason said checking me out.

I blushed. "Thanks." I said. "You look good!" I commented checking him out. The T-shirt was same but they had full pants. "Oh really. Thanks." he said I started walking. "Wait for me." he said and came besides me. "Take this." he said and gave me note. "I took this from the nurse. You will have to show this to coach." he said. I nodded. We reached the gym. All eyes were on us.

We went in and walked towards the coach. "Why are you both late?" coach asked. He was busy I suppose. "This is a note from the nurse." I said and handed him the note. He looked through it and then nodded at me. "Okay. You can rest if you want." he said. I shook my head. "I'm fine." I said and went to stand besides Ashley.