Chapter 22

"It's so warm here." she said looking around the house. "Wait? What is that sound?" she asked. "That room. Go open it!" I said excited to see her reaction. She ran towards that door and opened it. "Katherine! They are so cute." She said sitting down and picking up a kitten.

"Can I adopt one of them?" she asked looking at me. "I don't know. Ask them." I said. "Even I want one puppy." I said picking up a black puppy with brown eyes. "Oh he is so cute!" she said keeping the kitten down and picking up another kitten. "They like you both. They normally don't allow people to come near them so quickly. They would try to bite us when we first brought them here."

Alex said coming in the room and sitting down on the floor with us. "Alex can I adopt this kitten?" Ashley asked. "Sure. I would be more than happy if they get a house." Alex said smiling. "Oh thank you so much. She is my now." Ashley said kissing the kitten. I smiled at her. Ashley is a cat person and I am a dog person. "And Alex, can we adopt him?" I asked showing him the black puppy I was playing with. He was licking my face.

"Um... Will you be able to take care of him? He is the most mischievous one." Alex asked. I nodded. "He likes you. Fine you can take him home" Alex said laughing at the puppy attempt to climb on me as I kept him down. "What are you guys doing?" Jake asked as the all came in the room. David gets well along with them which I am glad for. "Ashley is adopting that kitten and Kathy wants this puppy. So we both are taking him." Alex said.

"I have a great idea. We all can adopt them so they will get a home." Jason said as he came and sat next to me. "Yeah that's great. We can bring them here wherever we plan to come here so they can meet each other." Jake said. "Can I have them?" David asked picking up one kitten and one puppy. "Well I am taking the puppy and I will be giving this kitten to my cousin. She will love it." He said. "Sure." Alex said smiling. "I am taking this puppy." Jason said pointing at the puppy which was playing with my puppy.

I laughed looking at them. They were running around here are there. "I am taking those two puppies. They seem to like me a lot" Jake said going towards those puppies. "And this kitten. I love her." Jake said picking up the kitten that was standing besides his leg. "I am taking this one." Zack said picking up a kitten. "More three kittens." I said.

One kitten came towards us and Alex picked it up. "I like her. I am taking her." Alex said. Aspen picked the two kittens and smiled at them. "Done Aspen is taking them both. Right Aspen?" Jake asked to which Aspen nodded. "Dude you should speak more often." Jason said punching Aspen's shoulder playfully. Aspen glared at him and Jason's rolled his eyes at him. Aspen is really the quite one. He rarely speaks.

"So now their name ceremony!" Jake said making us laugh. "First me!" Ashley shouted. "Stop shouting its annoying!" Jake said narrowing his eyes at her. She stuck out her tongue at him. "Well I will name them first!" Jake said and Ashley mumbled something which probably Jake heard as he glared at her. "Okay. So this cat..." Jake was cut off by Ashley. "It's a kitten." She said making Jake glare at her again. She chuckled but quickly covered it with a cough.

"So if someone would keep their mouth shut I would like to continue." He said. I chuckled at how pissed off he was. "So this KITTEN here.." he continued looking at Ashley when he said the word kitten. "Will be called Ginger!" Jake said smiling at that kitten. "That's a cute name." I complimented. "That's too common." Ashley said rolling her eyes at Jake earning another glare from him. Jason chuckled from besides me.

"They behave like a married old couple." Jason whispered in my ear making me chuckle. "True." I said and continued. "Ashley's it's a good name. Jake continue with those cuties' name!" I said smiling. He smiled back at me. "Okay so he will be Muffin and he will be Fluffy." He said pointing that them individually. "Now me!" Jason said. "I will name him Casper." He said. "Now you." Jason said looking at me. "Coco." I said smiling at the little fellow playing around. "That's a cute name." Jake said chuckling.