oh great another one

Clarys pov

Well Mrs. Fray you are pregnant. You have five little babys. Ohhhhh nooo this can't be real. Your joking right I ask. Yes mam I am. You have six beautiful kids in you. I start to cry.

Time skip

We get home I run to my room a d lock the door.

Time skip three days later

Magnus pov

I get up to see who is calling me. The name reads Izzy. Hello Isabelle I say. Help Clary she has been in her room for three days and won't come out she only let's Jace and siolia in. I'll be there in a few. When I get there i knock on her door. Go away please. Come on bisc- I was cut off my her pulling me in the room. What's a matter biscuit. I-i-i-im pregnant with Sebastians child or should I say children. How many are there I ask. Six she says. Can you go get Maryse she ask. Yea I will biscuit.

Marsye POV

M Clary needs you I hear Magnus yell. I actually run to her room. She hasn't come out at all. Hey baby what's up. Umm why are you packing. Well what I'm about to tell you is something you are going to kick me out for. You know how I was raped by Sebastian. Yes honey I do. Well I'm pregnant with his children she says. I start to smile. She looks at me with a confused face. Honey how many are there. There are six kids. I scream honey this is great put all your stuff back were it was when is the next appointment I ask. It's tommorow. Ok do you won't me to come. Yes Mom please we find out the gender. Ok well dear super is ready so come on. Alright I'm coming.

Hey my little warriors how are you doing oh well don't care.

Just kidding I care. Let me know if there is anything going on tell me your latest gossip. I hope you like this chapter until next time my little warriors

                    LOVE-M