scared to death

CLARYS POV

Then I elbow what ever it is in the face and then turn on the light to find magnus in the ground. Sorry but you scared me half to death. I turn around and SURPRISE was screamed all around the room. Oh my god you guys this is perfect. They the me a baby shower. But now magnus is gonna get it. Magnus why is there so much glitter. Because I love glitter and I love my biscuit. Awww.  After three hours of fun I go to the room next to mine and decide since sia is across the hall that. The sixlits (if thats even a word) can go in there. I start to drag the six grins I got into the nursery. When I open the door I see a gold haired boy. Hey jace what are you doin. Well I came to help you set up stuff but you have thirty minutes  your doctors appointment. So we have to wait go get ready.  Okay I said and then put the cribs in the room. I am  7 and a half months along so I have to find out the genders.  I go to my room and take a shower. I then get dressed.  Jace you ready. Yea I'm coming .

When we get their he helps me out of the car. Well actually the truck but it still drives you around  so who cares. We sigh in and fill out the papers.

A few minutes later I hear  clary Fairchild and jace herondale. We ho on back. The doctor lifts up my shirt and puts the gel on my stomach and scans it. Well Mrs. Fairchild you are having .............

What should it be. All girls all boys three girls three boys. Two boys 4 girls two girls four boys  five boys and one girl or five girls and one boy. Let me know in the comments. UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE WARRIORS

                              LOVE-M