Part 5

School had been hell and lacrosse practice afterwards had been purgatory. He had to run so much, he was scared that the baby may have took damage, although he stopped everytime coach didn't look in his direction. Anyway it was bad. Mostly because half of the players didn't show up as there were important exams ahead of them and most took the time to learn rather than to do sports. Even Jackson didn't show up because he was learning with Lydia. Lydia...if anyone could help him in his situation it was Lydia. That girl knows things that most people haven't even heard of. And we are talking about scientists and stuff here. As Stiles was thinking about that he didn't notice himself driving to Lydia subconsciously instead of driving home. He only noticed when he came to a stop in front of her house. "Damn", he mumbled to himself and wanted to turn around when Lydia opened the door, obviously she had seen him from inside. "Stiles, what are you doing here?" "I just...", Stiles said at a loss of words not knowing what was going on himself. "Come in", Lydia gestured for him to come to her, sounding confused and concerned. "Yeah", Stiles said going inside and sitting down at the kitchen table. "Why have you been driving here?", Lydia asked him after a few moments of silence. "I don't know", Stiles confessed. "Are you okay?", Lydia asked laying a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "I...it's just too much, Lydia. I don't know what to do", Stiles sighed. "What's wrong?", Lydia asked and Stiles wanted to tell her, he really wanted to tell someone but then Jackson came back from wherever he was and ruined the moment. "Stilinski, you should get laid, then you wouldn't be so whiny and desperate", Jackson blurted out and Lydia shot him a death glare while Stiles tried his best to keep his anger in. He breathed in and out calmly then stared at Jackson. "Getting laid is what got me into this disaster, I don't think it will help my situation", he spat. "You got laid? By who?", Jackson asked and Stiles was pissed while Lydia looked like she was offended that Stiles hadn't told her. "That is none of your fucking business, Jackson", Stiles spat and Jackson made wide eyes at him. They haven't seen Stiles angry often, barely anytime. But Jackson just was the asshole again and needed to push him even more. "And your problem there? What is it?", Jackson asked smirking at him knowing exactly how much he pissed him off. "Also nothing I want to share with you", Stiles said through gritted teeth. "I don't believe you", Jackson shrugged. "Jackson", Lydia warned him. "What? He doesn't tells us anything, how should I believe him?", Jackson reasoned. "I never said I wanted you to believe me", Stiles argued. "Well, Stilinski, I think that you are just a whiny teenager, fearing he might end up a virgin or scared to not pass the exams", Jackson said slowly while he looked Stiles into his eyes. There was anger in those eyes and the fact that Jackson didn't know when to shut up wasn't helping the situation. "I think your problems are teeny tiny and that you just need attention because of your ADHD", Jackson added and that's when Stiles couldn't take it anymore and finally snapped. "My fucking problem is that I am a pregnant male, Jackson. And now shut your fucking mouth before I make you shut up!", Stiles yelled letting all his anger out. Both Jackson and Lydia made wide eyes at him. Not only because of the news but because of Stiles' outburst. When it dawned on Stiles what he had just told them his anger passed for the feeling of fear and regret. "Fuck", he yelled quietly and slammed his fist down on the table making Lydia flinch. "Oh my god", he pulled his hand back to him, as he hurt it pretty badly at the table. "I am gonna leave", he said anxiously and turned around as Lydia shook out of her trance. "You sit down, honey", she said so sweet that Stiles was about to start crying "let me take a look at your hand". Stiles just nodded, not able to speak. Lydia got their first aid kid to patch up the bruise she found on Stiles hand. Nothing too serious, but it was bleeding a little. "You're pregnant?!", Jackson yelled shocked all of a sudden. "Didn't I tell you to shut up", Stiles head snapped to Jackson and shot him a death glare. Jackson raised his hands in defeat, actually a bit scared of Stiles. "You want to talk about it with me, honey?", Lydia asked. "As you know anyway, it doesn't matter now", Stiles sighed "but you have to promise me not to tell anyone". Stiles eyes were filling with tears and it was surprisingly Jackson who promised to keep the secret first. Stiles attempted a smile at them then took a deep breath. "Well, actually there is not much to tell. I am pregnant", Stiles shrugged looking to the floor as Lydia bandaged his hand. "How?", she asked curious. "I guess it has something to do with werewolves", Stiles suggested. "So you had sex with one of the werewolves", Jackson concluded and Stiles nodded "who was it?" Stiles was silent and looked at anything but their eyes. "Oh, please don't tell me it was McCall", Jackson pleaded. "Of course not! God, Jackson. Scott is like my brother", Stiles defended himself. "It's from Derek isn't it?", Lydia asked catching Stiles' gaze. "Yes", Stiles confessed "how do you know?" "I saw you looking at him when he wasn't looking", Lydia smiled sympathetically. Stiles sighed sadly. "I also saw him looking at you", Lydia added softly. "No, Lydia please...don't get my hopes up. I am gonna get through this alone", Stiles stated. "You won't have to", Lydia patted his hand lovingly. "You are pregnant from Derek?", Jackson's jaw dropped. "As we just said, yeah", Stiles rolled his eyes. "Wow, damn, Stilinski", Jackson said "didn't see that one coming. You and Hale?" "There is no me and Derek", Stiles said sadly "it was one time and he doesn't need to know anything about this. I want to live and so does my baby". Stiles lay his hand on his belly absentmindedly. "He will notice eventually", Lydia reasoned. "Not if I hide from him", Stiles spoke and Lydia laughed at his plan. "How far along?", Lydia asked. "Like two and a half month", Stiles shrugged. "How did you keep it a secret that long?", she asked. "I am good at keeping secrets", Stiles just shrugged and looked at Jackson. "Wha- you know?", Jackson asked. "It was not my secret to tell, Jackson", Stiles said softly actually smiling at the other boy. "What does he mean?", Lydia asked Jackson who sighed. "I am going out with Danny", Jackson confessed. "Jesus Christ, Jacks. I thought you'd never figure it out", she threw her hands up and Jackson and Stiles laughed. "Hey Stiles", Jackson said actually using his name for once "I will keep your secret and I am here for you. I know we haven't been good friends. Or friends at all, but we're pack now. And you need someone to go through this with you, you know? Sometimes you need help and we will help you out. Got that?", Jackson stated friendly. "Got it", Stiles nodded near tears and Jackson actually stood up to hug him. "Thanks Jackson", he mumbled. "This is so weird", Lydia noticed and Stiles and Jackson laughed. "Weirder than me being pregnant?", Stiles asked. "It is", they all said in unison. "But I like it", Stiles smiled as did Jackson. "Who knows?", Lydia asked him. "My dad and well...Deaton", Stiles stated. "Scott?", Jackson asked. "I am too afraid", Stiles confessed and the other two nodded understanding although they told him he should tell him sometime so Scott won't be hurt. "How did your dad react?", Jackson asked and Stiles told him all about how they found out and how happy his dad was.