Chapter:24

"Mark me." My voice was low, but fruity. I surprised myself by even saying those two seemingly simple words, but they held a deeper meaning to me. They showed progression and letting go... it showed that I was growing as a person and not letting the past hold me back any longer. It was a big stride in the direction of my happiness.

"W-what? Could you repeat that?" Akai's voice was taut and gravelly, but I had expected this reaction from him. I knew he would be beyond shocked to know I was ready to take our relationship to the next level.

"I want you to mark me, Akai." I moved from my spot next to Akai, then I slowly swept one of my legs across his lap, so I was now straddling him; giving him the perfect position to be able to mark me.

He looked even more stunned at my close proximity. He looked between me, at his lap, my lips, then my neck. He wanted to make the move, but he didn't know if I was being serious or not.

"Hahahaha, that was a good joke. You can stop playing with me and leave my room now!" He pushed me off his lap and pointed towards the door. I hadn't been expecting that type of reaction, but I'd have to fix it. "This is all just a dream! You don't actually want my mark... right!?" This was going to be harder than I thought.

His voice was frantic as he now stood up and looked at me with those glowing green eyes. "You... me... teeth... mark?" He dug his fingers into his hair as he still stood in front of me beyond shocked.

"Akai," I cooed as I walked over to his confused self. "I'm serious! Stick your teeth inside my neck right now!" He looked at me for a long second before he finally scooped me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Orianna, are you sure? Don't do this because you're scared or for me. I'm only marking you if I feel that you actually want it." He sounded breathless as he spoke. The grip he had on my thighs tightened slightly as he waited for me to answer.

"Yes, Akai, please mark me. I want this!" His eyes stared into mine relentlessly as he tried to make sure I was actually wanting this. After a minute he let out a light sigh, then a small smile pulled at his lips.

"You're going to drive me to insanity." That's the last thing he said before crashing his soft lips onto mine. I could taste the hunger on his lips as he kissed me roughly.

I moaned softly as he kissed me like his life depended on it. I had never done this before, but everything just seemed to fall into place. It was like my lips already knew what to do and how to move perfectly against Akai's.

He then slowly walked us over to his bed keeping in sync with my lips. My mind was a jumbled mess, it's like I couldn't think when Akai was touching me. Reality wasn't a thing as his lips moved sensible against mine.

I felt the softness of his bed on my back as Akai gently laid me on the bed. He broke away from my lips for the first time in the last 3 minutes. He placed his body on top of mine making sure not to put all of his weight on my little body. His fluorescent green eyes looked deeply into my eyes as he pushed a piece of my unruly hair behind my ear.

Just from the look in his eyes, I could tell what he was thinking. He still wasn't sure that I was sure that I wanted this. I was though... I was ready to make this commitment.

I reached my hands up and grabbed onto Akai's neck; bringing his face closer to mine. "Mark me, Akai. I'm a 120% sure." I placed a gently kiss on his lips for reassurance. I hoped he believed me now because I couldn't keep fighting with him about this.

He inhaled a big gulp of air, then let it out. "There's no turning back after this." I nodded my head in agreement, then with the hand I had wrapped around Akai's neck I brought his needy lips back onto mine... where they belonged.

He broke away from my lips again, and he slowly reached down for the hem of my shirt. He looked at me- his eyes asking if this was okay. I slowly nodded my head, then Akai quickly slipped off my shirt and threw it somewhere in the room.

"You're so beautiful, Lupita." His lips went from my lips to the crook of my neck. I wrapped my legs around Akai as he attacked my neck with his luscious lips. I could do nothing, but moan as my fingers dug into his silky strands.

The feeling of his warm lips against my skin made a wave of euphoria flow through my body. As his lips moved against the tender skin of my neck I realized how much I had been craving this intimate contact. For my whole life I'd watched from the outside as everybody enjoyed their family and received all the love. I always wanted just an ounce of that love, and that's why I've always couldn't wait to have a mate. Someone to love me and care for me like nobody ever has, but the moment my mother made me promise to never be with mine that hurt me more than I let on. She was the only person in my life to show me a portion of the love that I needed, but I had that now, and he was getting ready to create an unbreakable bond between us. I needed this more than I ever thought and I needed Akai more than I ever wanted to admit.

"Do it." I squeaked out as Akai slowly stopped the movement of his lips against my neck. "Just... just do it."

He placed one last kiss on my lips, then I felt his warm breath on the intersection between my neck and shoulder. And before I could overthink anything, he sunk his teeth into my neck.

I let out a small whine as the feeling of his canines dug deeper into my flesh. My gripped tightened on Akai's hair as slight pain rammed through my body.

After a second, the pain went away and I was left with this pulling feeling. Me and Akai were being pulled together... becoming one. It was intense, but the feeling of Akai being attached to me was fully worth it. No words could explain how close I felt to Akai now- I could barely handle the feelings that now flowed through my body like blood.

He finally took his teeth from my neck, licking up the wound to help it heal faster. His eyes stayed planted on my shoulder for a while before his eyes shifted to mine. Glowing was an understatement of how bright his eyes were shining. So many emotions went through his eyes all at once- I could barely keep up.

"You're all mine now." He croaked out.

He placed a lasting kiss to my lips. It felt like it wasn't even a kiss anymore... it was more. It was... deeper, it meant more to the both of us. I was the happiest I had ever been all because of one person. The one person I was suppose to hate and run away from at all cost.

"Yours." He gave me a blinding smile, then he moved from on top of me, and he moved to the side bringing me with him. He kept me close to his body like he thought I would vanish into thin air. Having his body so close to mine made sparks erupt on my skin. He was my home now and I was his.

With the happiness flowing through both our bodies, we fell asleep in each other's arms. I knew I wouldn't dream tonight because today had been my own personal dream and I couldn't ask for me.

/////////////////////

Ok, that took a long time to write... sorry. I wrote this like 5 different times and I still don't like the way this turned out, but oh well.

It was cute I guess. Ok, it was pretty cute. I couldn't make it like super detailed/smutty, but you get the idea (maybe next time). I feel like it was more about Oreo's feelings and inner-thoughts. I hope you still enjoyed it though. And I hoped you listened to the song above.

Anywho, see you in the next chapter. Oh and my new story will probably be coming out in the next day or so, so if you want you can go check it out once it's published.

Bye💓