11. Waluigi's Painball

Lakitu: Previously on Total Drama Mushroom World Tour... The final 12 got dirty in Piranha Plant Slide! Before the challenge, we introduced guest star-ish Mario who "owned" the place. Anyways, per usual the contestants on every team were arguing nonstop. Metal Mario criticized Wario, Rosalina and Boo attacked Pink Gold Peach, and Toad shoved Yoshi into a sewer. In the end, however, it was the Heart Girls who lost. Originally, Pink Gold Peach would have finally been out of the game, but she played her cards right and Rosalina was the one free falling from the sky. Only 11 players remain, but just one can win Total Drama Mushroom World Tour!

(In first class...)

Goomba: Ah, Bob-omb may be gone, but winning has its privileges. *slouches*

Koopa: Yeah, haha.

Goomba: And with our alliance, we can dominate this team.

Koopa: Oh, um, there's actually something I needed to tell you about.

Goomba: Really? What is it?

Koopa: I need to leave the alliance.

Goomba: What?! WHY?!

Koopa: Don't freak out or anything, it's just that I've never experienced love before and I don't know how to handle it.

Goomba: You have a crush on Boo?

Koopa: Ugh, no. I never said that.

Confessional: Goomba: I can't believe he's leaving, after all we've been through together! Whatever, I better not make a scene because I don't want to make any enemies. But man, does that stink. And for love of all things.

Confessional: Koopa: I don't actually... er... "like" anyone on the plane. Or on the show, for that matter. I have a crush on a lady named Kylie and she interviews people. Everyone wants to be interviewed. So, in order to be interviewed, I have to play the game my own way. And it needs to be good.

Goomba: Uh, so who is it?

Koopa: That's confidential information.

Goomba: It's totally Boo then.

Koopa: No. It's. Not.

Goomba: Fine, if you insist. *walks away*

Wario: *walks in* So, Koopa...

Koopa: Ugh, what do you want?

Wario: I was thinking, why don't we form a temporary alliance, throw the challenge, and get rid of Metal Mario?

Koopa: And how will this help us?

Wario: Metal Mario is a threat. I can sense it.

Koopa: The only thing I can sense is your foul odor. Get away from me.

Wario: Fine, whatever. *walks away*

Koopa: *sighs* People these days...

(In loser class...)

Pink Gold Peach: Ugh! I can't wait to get out of here! I mean serio— *gets dragged away* WOAH!

Metal Mario: *holding Pink Gold Peach* Come with me.

Pink Gold Peach: ?

(In the cargo hold...)

Pink Gold Peach: Metal Mario! What are you doing?

Metal Mario: Shhh! Pipe down. We aren't supposed to be in here. I was just wondering what our game plan is. We're on completely different wavelengths.

Pink Gold Peach: Well, I'm thinking that we need to keep Wario around.

Metal Mario: Wait, WHAT?!