Chapter 1

Rose's POV
Today was time to pick up Travis for school! I knocked on the door and saw Travis.

" Hi Tra- " I was cut of by him.

" No time Rose we're gonna be late " He said dragging my hand. We were walking fast and did not notice another girl in the way as well and because of that, we accidentally bumped into her. I noticed how she was panting, making me conclude that she was running. She fell to the floor on her butt, with a thud. 

" Uh sorry " I said helping her up, feeling bad for accidentally making her fall. 

" I-its ok " she told me while grabbing my hand and that's when I saw the key she was holding in her other. Why did she have that key? Was she a student in Regal Academy as well? 

" Rose let's go " Travis tried to pull me to the door. I ignored him and pulled him to the direction that girl went to.When we reached there, I realised it was the same door that Travis and I wanted to go to. She was saying the magic words and the door opened to the fairytale world. We followed her into regal academy.

Travis's POV
Rose actually brought me to regal academy. I saw Rose looking at the same girl which we bumped into. 

" Rose, why are you looking at that girl? " I questioned.

" That girl from earlier managed to come here, don't you find the suspicious? " she enquired back. 

" For some reason, she has a key too " she said. Just then, I saw Hawk rushing over to her and hugging her,  she hugged back and he pulled her to SnowWhite's office.

Did Hawk know her? If he did, why hadn't we seen her or heard of her before?